RUSSIANs in Yanbu/ Saudia

Hello to everyone.

Hope to find Russians here, in Yanbu. or at least in Saudia. I am myself Russian, living here with family.
Open to any conversations, suggestions :)

Living in Saudi Arabai , you can consider this as an good oppourtunity to know about other nationalities :) i am sure you must have spet lot of time with russians ...

I am not Russian. but if u plan visit to Riyadh U r most welcom to visit me

yahya_z_a wrote:

I am not Russian. but if u plan visit to Riyadh U r most welcom to visit me

That's so helpful of you. Do you call all strangers to visit you ?? Why haven't you given any invitation to any of the guys yet ..... Just thinking !!

Hmm... whats going on here ?! ;)
I posted simple ad/ request in case if someone knws Russians or expats from Russia themselves can react and as a result no one understand me ...
The thing is I am simply missing toooo much my country, proud of being Russian and would love to know about their experience here - in country with sooooo much in different .....

Hello adelja! :)

So as to help you not to feel too lonely, here is a list of Russian expatriates in Saudi Arabia

In Yanbu you are the only Russian currently registered, most of the other Russians are found in Riyadh.

Hope this helps

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

As a muslem i have to respect all also invite anyone help any one regardles of relegion or color.
At same time i am rich man i dont invite others for not good things or need anything from them
its my religin to love all
Wish u the best

:) Thanks you thaaaat much for simply posting here good words about welcoming people.
Having khaer nijat Allah Ta'ala would give you sawab (or how u call it? - reward?) for it

p.s. sorry for half Arabic, but some thngs basing on religion are easier for me to express on this lang

Kenjee, thanks a lot for commenting and help !
appreciate that very much. Will continue searching.
As one lady living here told me - she knows 3-4 more Russians here, exactly in Yanbu... May be they r just didn't register here ..

Thanks !

yahya_z_a wrote:

At same time i am rich man i dont invite others for not good things or need anything from them

That's amazing, just don't forget to invite me next time  :)

:)

saimans wrote:
yahya_z_a wrote:

That's amazing, just don't forget to invite me next time  :)

Homesick feeling is the most difficult thing here, that's why such expect blog is helping a bit.
You will find Russians and some other friends to help each other, unfortunately I'm not expert in Yanbu to guide you.
All the best.

Hello,
can you check this site if you don't mind

http://www.posledniyprorok.info/

Well, last time I heard, there were Russians under the sea somewhere in Swedish waters! ;)

Ive checked. N for what this for me, I wonder????????!!!............

Miss Adjela
I was sent this link about Islam so you can know the people how they thinking, woman how they living, why they cover there body it is give you some idea about muslim culture no more, I hope that be help you Insha Allah, I pray that Allah protect you and led you to Islam.
You are welcome nice to chat with you through Expat site.

Hello I m Dr. Sageer. .living here with family.
I live in makkah .....I love Russia nd Russians
Russian is my 2nd language.
I can be reached at
cell. .......0596910774
skype......Sageer7861

hope to listen from u soon

I met a group of them while balling in Alhassa

salam :)

im sorry, but I didn't get it - where did u meet a group of Russians? ....
u mentioned some geographical place here in Saudia or whats this? ...

Thanks! :)

Sorry please, but its mentioned u r from India? .... So how Russian can be your second language, I wonder ?!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks a lot :) BUT
I was born in muslim family :) so I am not converted. Alhamdulillah shukr
my aaaall relatives, parents - are muslims.I have a brother whose name is Islam

But yes, for all of us life is a long way to learn n open new, n I think its concerning any religion of the world ..

Thank you!

Welcome to you here at Saudi Arabia
Im Dr. Mohamed Egyptian Pharmacist work here in jeddah
nice to talk to you
Have a nice day
Mohamed

Horosho !!

This thread is hopeless.

live.ali wrote:

This thread is hopeless.

Just off topic and I knew such responses are bound to happen :) I wasn't surprised.

Hi everyone,

several messages that we could not understand have been removed

thanks for your understanding

:one

Hi,
Would you be interested to have connections with us in Jeddah?
We are Lebanese families and would be happy if you join us.
Let me know if we got your attention.
Regards :)

Hello
sure we love to meet and interact with different people...

write ur name nd contact plz

[ moderated : Wrong language, please write only in English ]

We are looking for Russian Restaurant Manager for our esteemed organization. Kindly request to forward your any friends details comfortable for this position.

Wats the package

Any Russian or Russian speakers in jeddah and makkah........plz contact

Dr.sagir wrote:

Any Russian or Russian speakers in jeddah and makkah........plz contact

Only male ? .......

Anyone single or with family is welcome
wanna make a group nd get together

So did adelja manage to find Russians in Yanbu? I don't know about Saudi, but the best way to meet people from your country here is thru embassy functions etc. Check if the Russian embassy has,any ops in Yanbu and go from there :)

Udachi Vam ;)

legacy wrote:

So did adelja manage to find Russians in Yanbu? I don't know about Saudi, but the best way to meet people from your country here is thru embassy functions etc. Check if the Russian embassy has,any ops in Yanbu and go from there :)

Udachi Vam ;)

I came to knw there are somethngg about 4 Russians in our "village" yanbu.
Thanks for asking! and shukr AlhamdulilLah I am leaving soon this country (emigrating). I expect this country to be totally different
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((