I'm looking for a potential buyer/partner for the land in Lombok

Hello!
I have been looking for a buyer for the land or partner, provided that the partner will buy the land and the former owners will carry out the construction and management.
I mean a big plot of land in East Lombok, 29 hectares with 800 meters of beach front.
The right to this land - HGB. This right belongs to the Indonesian company.
On this plot of land is possible to build a big luxury resort.
We will be happy to cooperate.

In easier words.

You want someone to fund your project.

What amount of money you are talking about to purchase the land?

The condition is that the same company which now owns the land will later carry out the construction of the resort and do the management.

Why the new owner can not choose who is going to do the construction hence install his own management later?

It means in fact you just offer the land for sale, nothing more.

Are you working for the current land owner?

If the beautiful shoreline of Kuta, Lombok has yet to be developed, and it's only 20 minutes from the new airport, why on earth would an investor want to get involved with a beach front resort on the very remote eastern Lombok shore?

Moreover, from what I have seen, while Kuta, Lombok is blessed with awesome white sand beaches, the beaches in eastern Lombok are primarily black volcanic sand beaches.

I wonder if the original poster has even been to eastern Lombok?   ;)

The OP is a Russian and according to his profile, still living there. The website on his avatar goes to his linked in file.

Does this post start to smell or what .... :/

The Russian ruble is collapsing and S&P's current rating for Russia is just one notch above junk status, so no small wonder why they are looking for outsiders to invest.   ;)

Ubudian wrote:

The Russian ruble is collapsing and S&P's current rating for Russia is just one notch above junk status, so no small wonder why they are looking for outsiders to invest.   ;)

External pressure is causing problems for Russia, that would suggest more better off Russians would be interested in getting out.
However, there is no way in this world I would invest with someone hunting for partners on a forum.
Business just isn't done that way.

"External pressure is causing problems for Russia, that would suggest more better off Russians would be interested in getting out."

So it seems, at least here on Bali, but I dare not comment more about that.   :whistle:

Hello.

The new owner of the land may itself carry out the construction of the resort. We want at least just to sell this land. But we are also interested to cooperate with the new owners.

Asking price for the land - 5.5 million euros. Everyone may seem that this price too high. However, this is not just selling the land, because it is a company PMA.

This plot of land is located in the south - east of the island of Lombok, a distance of about 20 kilometers from Praya. Also, there is a road. And the sand on the beach white, no black volcanic.

I do not work for the current owner of the land, I am one of those who help to find a buyer or a partner.

So what are the assets of the PMA aside from the 29 hectare of land?

Yes, the company (PMA) has the right to the land.

We consider both options of sale - only the land, or sale PMA with land. For us, there is no fundamental significance.

Who is the owner(s) of the PMA and when was it established ?

What sort of business?

This company is controlled by foreigners, one of them is my friend.
This company was established five years ago. Initially, this company was to build a resort on this plot of land in the future was planned to take this resort to rent a travel company.

hmmm... I dont think it will be all that difficult for you to get an investment if the land is good and your core business is construction, development, resort etc, you should have enough network to run for this project without have to advertise in forum. you can however advertise some retail stuff in here, be much more suitable market,

try to network in to intiland, agung sedayu, ciputra group etc