Princess Noura University paying 18.000?

hi everyone

The rumour has been going around my workplace that PNU is recruiting teachers directly and paying them 18.000. Is it true?

Some of my colleagues have resigned hoping that they will be paid this ridiculous amount of money.

Thank you very much

Kate

Katelol wrote:

hi everyone

The rumour has been going around my workplace that PNU is recruiting teachers directly and paying them 18.000. Is it true?

Some of my colleagues have resigned hoping that they will be paid this ridiculous amount of money.

Thank you very much

Kate

Really ? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's true.

I know this is an old posting, but for anyone who reads this, it is not true at all.

I work at PNU and have a friend at HR. If you have a Bachelor's degree you will get about 11,000. If you have a Masters you will get around 13,000. If you have experience, you will have a small amount added to this figure for each year. The salary is fixed and there is NO NEGOTIATION on this matter. These are the figures right now, 2014.

You should also know that if you come anytime after September, you must wait two years to get a pay raise. I know a teacher who came in October and did not get a pay raise for the following September because she did not complete a year. She had to wait until the September after that to get her raise and she was not happy about it at all.

Unfortunately all policies, especially those related to money, are non-negotiable. For PNU exceptions are a hassle and cost money.

Hai deocome,
    Good day . can a engineer graduate who got a Pg too in business can pursue a teaching job or any equivalent opportunity  at pnu . looking for your valid response

Hi,
How much PNU pay to PhD holder assistant professor?