Coming to Japan

Hi there, I am planning to come to japan for an employment. I am new to this part and hence not got knowledge in general cost of living over here. Please let us know the kind of salary I should get if company is providing accommodation. I am into finance and accounts; and has got over 20 years of experience. Also if I initially come with a visit visa, is there is any impediment in converting the same to work visa.

Check the daijob or Career Cross web site for salary info.

Unless you land a job with a foreign employer who doesn't use any Japanese on the job, you should expect that in the hiring process (which is done before visa application), you will be expected to know a fairly high level of the language, in written and spoken form.

Do you?

Thanks for the job website names here.
So, you think it's better to get certified with JLPT first prior to approaching Japanese job recruiters?

Many thanks.  I got an offer from  Company based out from Fukushima, but the company has asked me to apply for work visa in my country through their designated travel agent, expenses I need to pay upfront, but subsequently reimbursed. Tickets and accommodation is arranged by the company.  The only issue seems to be that there was no personal interview and the appointment was based out on my experience and certificates which seems to be little bit surprising.

You better come with a working Visa at first.
That was the rule before...but it was a long time ago.
Fukushima?
You better have a super precise idea of where you are going, and super clear idea of your employer.
Make friend with Japanese to help you in your country to translate and have advice.

Hi everybody, i am working for a manpower company in Vietnam, i am looking for japanese agency or company that has license by JITCO to employ trainees from Vietnam. if interested, plz email me: [email protected]

Thank you

Thanks a lot!!. The company which is named as Hikaru Construction company seems to be spam as many of proposed employees send mail to Embassy of Japan in India. I am sharing this here for the benefit of others