Best Indian restaurants in Shanghai

Hi,
                I am from India and travelling with a group of women to China in April.I would like some information about best indian restaurant in Shanghai etc.
Warm Regards,
Anita

Hi Anita,

There are many good Indian restaurants in Shanghai. My personal favourite is Punjabi Indian Cuisine (shanghaipunjabi.com). They have two branches in Shanghai. Best part is their buffet with unlimited soft drinks/beer.

Vedas is also a good restaurant and has a well-stocked bar.

Regards,

Vishal

Hi All,

I will be travelling to  Shanghai all alone in few weeks , could you please let me know if we will get vegetarian food in Shanghai, i have heard we will not get veg food at al in Shanghai , is it true?

Also do people understand and communicate in english?

Kindly let me know.

Regards,
blue

best restraut bhukhara ,punjabhi

Sir,

I am partha from chennai, visiting Beijing & Shanghai next month and my brother visiting this month. Can you any suggestion on food, transport, sightseeing etc., my email: jparnir[at]hotmail.com

regards,
partha

Hi , If you want to enjoy south Indian food then India Kitchen is there in Shanghai , they also have branches in Shanghai. South Indian snacks are really have taste of south there.

I never been to shanghai , but one of my friends went for Holiday. She got a pic of a restaurant named "Indian Kitchen". You can try it.

Please find some of the Indian restaurants in Shanghai.
Enjoy your food!!

a.    Ganesha @ Jiangsu Road : Indian flavor
smartshanghai.com/venue/5848/Ganesha

b.    Punjabi : Authentic
1.    smartshanghai.com/venue/4239/Punjabi_(Shuicheng_Lu)_shanghai
2.    smartshanghai.com/venue/4238/Punjabi_(Thumb_Plaza)_shanghai

c.    India Kitchen : South Indian style
1.    timeoutshanghai.com/venue/Restaurants__Cafes-Asian-Indian/2270/Indian-Kitchen,-Hongmei-Lu.html
2.    cityweekend.com.cn/shanghai/restaurants/indian-kitchen/

d.    Kebab on the Grill : 3 locations & you can choose anyone
smartshanghai.com/listings/?search=Kebabs%20on%20the%20Grille

e.    Bukhara : Great ambience
smartshanghai.com/listings/?search=Bukhara

f.    Delhi Durbar : Authentic
smartshanghai.com/listings/?search=Delhi%20Darbar