HOW TO GET A JOB IN STUTTGART OR MUNICH

I  WANT TO KNOW ON HOW TO GET A JOB IN  WHILES I PREPARING FOR MY COMING.I HAVE DONE BASIC GERMAN AND AM LOOKING FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING JOB.
I AM A JOURNALIST AND A MARKETER

GIFTY76 wrote:

I  WANT TO KNOW ON HOW TO GET A JOB IN  WHILES I PREPARING FOR MY COMING.I HAVE DONE BASIC GERMAN AND AM LOOKING FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING JOB.
I AM A JOURNALIST AND A MARKETER

Hello GIFTY76 and welcome to Expat.com

While waiting for members to give you some advice, I suggest you to read our articles in the section Work in Germany.

This will prove helpful to you!

Also, being fluent in German is a must if you wish to find a job there!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

THANKS SO MUCH I WILL PUT THIS IN MIND BUT I GUESS THERE MUST BE ENGLISH JOBS TOO THANKS ANYWAY

Writing in ALL CAPITALS is seen as shouting and rude on the Internet.
I suggest you check the function of your CAPS LOCK key, and/or get a new keyboard.
Then you will get more useful replies, because nobody likes replying to rude people.

thanks so much for this advice I will keep this in mind. thanks so much

Sorry everyone cause I did not want to offend anyone by my writing.but I seriously needed the job I wrote about.any part of Germany I accept.I am a Journalist by profession,a good communicator in Marketing and Public Relations and a good Coordinator.

I am fluent in English and French with some basic from German language

thanks everyone

It is difficult to find a job anywhere (not just in Germany) without knowing the local language. But I expect in professions that mostly deal with words, like journalism, it would be nearly impossible - unless you find one at a foreign language publication.
Good luck - you will need it!

Thanks so much I will never forget this. God bless you

May the Gods bless you too (there isn't only one)!

beppi wrote:

It is difficult to find a job anywhere (not just in Germany) without knowing the local language. But I expect in professions that mostly deal with words, like journalism, it would be nearly impossible - unless you find one at a foreign language publication.
Good luck - you will need it!

I tend to agree with this- I've got a friend who's a native English speaker with a background in journalism and writing. She's still teaching English and finding it impossible to break into any journalism as an official career because she doesn't speak/write German. English speaking bloggers who'll write for free/cheap and don't need sponsorship are a dime a dozen in Germany apparently, so nobody seems to want to go through the hassle of sponsoring visas for someone.

So, I suggest that you look into learning German asap if you really want to live and work in Germany.

What kind of job do you have in mind? What are you qualifications, if you don't mind answering?
Thanks.

Mladen (from Munich)

aha.. i just seen the whole post. i'll get back to you.

There are few such positions in Germany. The best chance might be for someone with a technical background who knows the insider vocabulary used in a specific field. But judging on what you have written on this forum - your English is nowhere near fluent, and certainly not good enough to write on a professional level. Don't bother to cry about how insulting this is or tell us how many certificates or degrees you have because it is the simple truth - your English is NOT good.