My Japanese Friends, Please guide me to come and work in Japan.

My dear Japanese friends please guide me how can i come and work in japan.because this is my life long wish to work in japan.If anybody have any idea about this matter please contact me.
manoj

Hi,

you should have a look to the Japan guide

you're going to have to give us a little bit more to go on that that. Like what are you qualified in...

Hello this is Shantal from mexico city, are going to japan soon?

manu nair wrote:

My dear Japanese friends please guide me how can i come and work in japan.because this is my life long wish to work in japan.If anybody have any idea about this matter please contact me.
manoj

my dear japanse friend i want to come on ur country and i want to do work there with japanse people.becouse they love human and they respect human i like that things thatsy i want to start my life my work on japan so pls kindly help me and teach me how to come there and get work on japan/

I suggest you  first contact a Japanese Embassy or Consulate for information on visas, work permits etc.

Or do a Google search for the information. I am sure there are websites that will tell you all you wish to know.

my friend...
if you get a proper visa to work here, is there no problems...
and, basic japanese linguage is necessary.
at first you will spend money to get a place for you and initial fees to survive until you get a job is about US$ 5.000.
good luck
Okada

dear friend,
it's my oppinion... Tokyo and big cities accept foreigners more easily, and, job market is more attractive and large.
you can visit Hiroshima as tourist.
good luck

Hi, we are sending trainees from Vietnam, if anyone is interested, please email us: [email protected]

Thank you