Another Newbie in Munich !!!

Hello All

I just arrived in Munich last week. Im from Mexico and have been an expat for some years now mainly in Asia. I had a great experience and made very good friends in expat groups there, so I'm looking forward for the same here.

So please let me know when there is a group beer meeting! =)

Cheers!!!

P.S. BTW also looking for a 1.5 Zi. flat if someone nows besides the common webpages!..thanks!!

Hello Erick Martinez.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

Hi guys,

I've just moved to Munich as well! I have lived in Bulgaria, Australia and most recently in London.

I would be keen to find out if there are any group meetings for drinks? ;)

Thanks,
Irena

Hi,

I arrived just 2 weeks ago :)
Feeling still kinda lonely :)

I am from Bilbao, Spain. This is gonna be my 3rd year abroad, and I am pretty exited!!!

Cheers!

so anybody up for a meeting this weekend?

Hi All,

My name is Muriel. I am from the Philippines.
I arrived last April 27 and will stay here in Munich for a year.
I'm craving for friends. haha! :D:D
It's really hard to be in a new place without any friends.

So see you,
Thanks!

hello I'm Sai from Bangkok , Thailand.  I've been in Munich for 7 months and really want to make friends with people from different countries. I speak Thai, German and English :)

Hi Everyone.
I just registered here and absolutely "newbie".  I have been here for of couple of years now. better than late than never so to speak. I am glad of meeting new acquaintances and a possible friendship with them.  I am glad to help things out, share insights, give advice and vice versa... of course as long it is not bothersome.

hi

i am SAM and i am new to munich and cam here for a business trip for 2 months.

If any body interested in meeting and going out for a beer please let me know

cheers
Sam

try here for Munich meetups. I've been to 2 curry nights, and a friday night beergarden
toytowngermany.com/calendar/?l=munich

Yes irena, It's possible, are you interested for Expat meet up club. You might see friends from All countries.

Thanks

Hi how are you?

I'm also new to the city, I would like to meet new friends.

Are you interested?

Thanks

Hello everybody,

My name is Vinko, I am french, 26 years and freshly settled in Munich for a new job position in the home furnishing industry. I speak fluently spanish and obviously french, so do not hesitate to contact me on those languages too.

I met many cool expat during my previous travels thanks to this kind of website so let's continue that here!
If you want to have a drink, have somebody to share good moment while visiting a new place, party hard, do sports or even play Monopoly, I am your man!

If you want to arrange something, you can also contact me on Facebook ;): Vinko Lc

Cheers.

Hi! Still here in Munich?? I'm a Filipina also looking for a new friends here. :)

I'll be the newest to join this forum. Ich heiße Maria. Alles gute?! :D that's it for now... lol This is an old post... hopefully some of you still actually lives in Munich. Give me nudge or hello. Will arrive in Munich mid of July for apartment hunting. Wish us luck!

Auf wiedersehen!
M

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Munich last week and wanted to get to know other expats here in Munich! I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines and lived in Los Angeles, USA until making the move here with my dog.

If anyone would like to get in touch, please don't hesitate to reach out!
I'll be here for at least 2 years.