Looking to open Small Call Center to grow my company

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi! My name is Loida Cruz, i would  be glad to know more about this and how start with the business

loida_gc wrote:

Hi! My name is Loida Cruz, i would  be glad to know more about this and how start with the business

as a start, try to search for a place where you will have a good human resource for your small call center. i recommend in manila but its pretty much crowded and the labor cost is kinda high. the better option is in cebu.

for you to form a corporation you should start investing with four people because philippine law requires at least 5 incorporators. there is a minimum capital requirement for it. then register your business to sec, bir and to the lgu where will you put your up your company.

then finally, you should know how to save from taxes. register your business either to boi or to peza.

hope this helps.

Hi,

I am interested, let me know more details.  please send details to [email protected]

Thanks,

Rebecca S. Caoile

dont forget to avail of the tax incentives. i may guide you along the way. :)

Hi sir madam,
I am Interested to apply as a call center.
my cell no. is 09223916287. I am ex abroad  for 5 years and work for an expat people here in manila.

Hi alas rose > if you are looking for a job, you should please try to post an advert in the jobs in Philippines section and please avoid your phone number on an open forum,.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hey I have a virtual call center which currently has 7 teams members available to work. All agents have 3-6 years Customer service,sale and appointment setting experience. For for information please email [email protected] or call 3476902247

Hello all

Kindly note that this thread has been created in 2009 and we do not have feedback of the member who opened the thread since.

I think its largely time to close down this thread.

You may register your company in our business directory free of charge so that your contacts can be easily seen by members seeking services from call centers : Call centres in the Philippines

Regards all
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic closed]

Closed