Meet New People

Hi guys!
My name is Julia and I am girl from Innsbruck, Austria. I am currently doing a gap year and am therefore living in Paris for three months. I am visiting a language school here but still would love to meet some new people! :-) I you are new to the city as well or just wanna meet up, please contact me!
xx, Julia

Hello Julia

So as to increase your chances to meet expats around yourself, I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Paris section of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi ,this is Krishna, u from Austria, i would always like to vist Vienna , its University is so great , i would even want to settle there, not yet plan, but your Country is Amazing, i am coming to Paris next or after year for my studies

Hi Julia

My name is Matt. I moved here from Canada and work. I'm also taking french courses. I've met a few people on the site that I will be meeting up with this weekend for a drink. If you or anyone else is interested please don't hesitate to come join.

Hi Julia - Welcome.

@ All - I am also interested to take French classes and living close to st lazare. Any help would be appreciated. Indeed we can make a group on any app for expats.
My French number is +33-782713355.
Thank you all in advance.

Hi Julia. I am 22 visiting a friend in Paris and would love to make new friends. I am fluent in English and speak some German as well. I would love to hang out. My name on Facebook is Daniel Kalmuski. Leave me a message if you'd like to meet up. Thanks!

Hey Julia am new here as well, can we meet ?

Hey,I'm joe lives in Paris it will be nice meeting you too,thanks,you can call me if you like 0699134705

Hi julia .Hw  r u ? My name is Soham Goswami.Currently I am doing my doctorate in electronics.I live  in paris.I also like to meet with new people.Sometimes  I  join international meetup .I will be very happy to meet u.If you want we can meet somewhere this week.its always nice to meet with friendly people.This is my email id : [email protected]  wait for your response.thank you.

Hello and greeting
Hi Julia...  My name is ciroc , welcome to Paris we are glad to see you here.. Pls do not hesitate to contact me [email protected]