Visiting friend on xmas , am not a citizen what do i need

Hi ,
I have a visitor visa valid till 2019,
a passport valid till october-2015
and a  plane ticket .

Is there anything i am missing ? i want to avoid going through the headache of travelling and getting sent back because some paperwork is missing. 
I tried to call the embassy but every person who responds  tell me to wait and throw me back to auto-attendant. 

------------
My parents had a bad experience last time they travelled, they were going to USA but the plane had to stop in canada first , no one told them about "Transit Visa"  , so they sent them back half way the globe.

If you have a valid visitor visa and a valid passport, I don't see why you would have problems....
Where are you traveling from?
But ff you have to stop to an intermediate country, you may have to verify the requirement though ("transit visa"?)

I know that Christmas is over, but it's always best to get your information from the proper authorities. There are many U.S. government websites that you can find by searching on Google which will give you factual information.  Asking regular citizens on this site isn't necessarily a good or reliable way to proceed. You could probably answer your own question by visiting one official government site and reading for a couple of  minutes. travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/other/transit.html