Available nanny for my baby

Hii there i will travel to seoul in may and i will need a nanny for my 8 months baby girl please let me know if :
- you are intrested
- how good and caring, your are with babies
- how much your pay.
thank you!

Hi HindaH,

I invite you to post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Seoul section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello ma'am are you interested in hiring nanny here in hongkong? I am from the philippines and im good in taking care of baby because i have 2 kids and i personally take care of themwhen they are baby..i will be available this april. Email me if you are interested [email protected] you and hope to hear from you.

Thank you Max :D

hi maam Hindah have you ever found a nanny for your babby if not i am willing to give my love and care for your baby....i love kids and treat them as my own coz i dont have baby yet ..unmarried i have long years took care my nieces and nephews in Philippines...looking forward hearing from you....you can contact  my email add- [email protected] and best contact phone 01059637153. Many thanks. Looking forward hearing from you.. Be bless

Hello jhaeraynne12

To increase your chances to find work as nanny, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Seoul section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team