Do You ...

... watch Movies? What's your favourite Arabic or foreign Movie of all times?

I prefer not to watch Arabic movies because of the bad (over)acting, bad story bad ...   sorry  :shy

I like to watch movies and I have many favorites but one of the top favors are the Hobbits and Lord of the Rings trilogy

Lord Of The Rings gets a second vote, my all time fave! If I could be anyone, I'd be Aragorn. Something about wandering the wilderness on a horse, fighting hordes of orcs and having the everlasting love of a beautiful elf makes me sigh! Cormamin lindua ele lle (Elvish for my heart sings to see thee)

A few classic Arabic movies were quite good, but more recent films barely reach mediocrity. Maybe we (Arabs) make bad actors because we're genuine :)

Upside Down , Artificial Intelligence ;)

RoyalDuke wrote:

Maybe we (Arabs) make bad actors because we're genuine :)

Woehoehahahahaha  :lol::lol::lol:

That's a interesting point of view!

If I have to choose which I want to be, it would be difficult because I cant choose between Arwen because of her beauty and her sacrifice for her love of her life or Eowyn of her strength and her courage.
I it was possible to combine these two it would be perfect :top:

Dumb and Dumber  ;)

One flew over the  cuckoo's nest  :lol:

Primadonna wrote:

Woehoehahahahaha  :lol::lol::lol:

That's a interesting point of view!

If I have to choose which I want to be, it would be difficult because I cant choose between Arwen because of her beauty and her sacrifice for her love of her life or Eowyn of her strength and her courage.
I it was possible to combine these two it would be perfect :top:

Yeah, looking at the upside of things :D

Arwen all the way! She forsakes immortal life with her kin for the love of a mortal man. She also has elvish ears, can summon water horses (no need to visit water parks) and protects the little one with her life, that's a perfect wife right there  :heart: Eowyn is an honorable lady but she has normal ears :S

You are total into Elfish ears ?  :dumbom:

Indeed, I'm totally into them. Elvish language sounds cool too, it has this calm to it!

I have watched a few and they have all been very good.  Captain Abu Raed is a nice story, set in Jordan,  Wadjda is also nice, and set in Saudi Arabia.  Omar has won awards and is about an individual caught up in the Palestinian Israeli conflict. I have Zaytoun but haven't watched it yet.  It's supposed to be good.

I hated the Lord of the Rings trilogy!

Sad and sadder!

i, robot