Going to Thailand or Malaysia?

Does anyone here want to go to Thailand or Malaysia this upcoming week? Please kindly let me know. Thank you

Hello! I am Asif from Thailand. If you come here, be sure to visit Pattaya City.

Here lots of Beautiful Beaches we have. If you like populated beach full of tourists, Jomtien Beach in South Pattaya will be good. Or if you like calm and quiet beach then Koh lan Island is the Best Destination for you. Also have Bangsaray Beach, Where I Living nowadays.

Be surr to visit Walking Street in Pattaya Beach. AMAZING! If you like Dance and Music and Nightlife, Walking Street Soy Diamond is for you. Also you can visit soy 16, soy 5, soy 6 for Enjoying a Rocking Holiday! 

CAUTION: BEFORE ENTERING IN THAILAND, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2000 US DOLLARS WITH YOU. OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY FROM BANGKOK IMMIGRATION WILL BE DENIED. REMEMBER THAT.

Asheef wrote:

Hello! I am Asif from Thailand. If you come here, be sure to visit Pattaya City.

Here lots of Beautiful Beaches we have. If you like populated beach full of tourists, Jomtien Beach in South Pattaya will be good. Or if you like calm and quiet beach then Koh lan Island is the Best Destination for you. Also have Bangsaray Beach, Where I Living nowadays.

Be surr to visit Walking Street in Pattaya Beach. AMAZING! If you like Dance and Music and Nightlife, Walking Street Soy Diamond is for you. Also you can visit soy 16, soy 5, soy 6 for Enjoying a Rocking Holiday! 

CAUTION: BEFORE ENTERING IN THAILAND, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2000 US DOLLARS WITH YOU. OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY FROM BANGKOK IMMIGRATION WILL BE DENIED. REMEMBER THAT.

i know lots of people visit bangkok from manila and pretty sure they dont have 2000 $   -any place it says this?

First I have heard of needing $2000 and I have been coming and going through Thailand for over 40 years now.

A return ticket , accommodation booking and a credit card.

Dear Friend, FORGET ABOUT PAST 40 YEARS, from 13th August new immigration rules has been applied in Thailand by Martial Law.http://wikitravel.org/en/Thailand#Get_in

Yes Yes YOU ARE PRETTY SURE about people who came in Thailand before 13th August 2014. New Immigration Rules has been enforced from 13th August. IF YOU TRAVELED ALREADY IN THAILAND AS A TOURIST, You will NOT get your entry 2nd times from now on. Check the link below.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Thailand#Get_in

''On May 10, 2014 Immigration Bureau enforced stricter immigration regulations specific to the visa exemption better known as visa on arrival.

Until August 12, 2014 a tourist may re-enter Thailand up to three times. Starting from August 13, 2014 visitors eligible for the visa exemption are granted only ONE entry to the Kingdom. Anyone attempting to re-enter the Kingdom on a second visa exemption will be refused. According to immigration they will also start to strictly apply the requirements for proof of onward travel and 10,000 baht cash (or 20,000 baht per family) for Malaysian Visitors.

It is currently ambiguous as to how long a tourist must stay out of the country until they are granted another visa exemption status. Proper tourist visa with two or three entries can be applied from your nearest Thai embassy.''

.......This Articles for Malaysian visitors only. Note that Malaysians don't even needed a Visa to Travel in Thailand in past. Now? Everything has been changed. Good luck Travelers.

@asheef

The Thai authorities are now enforcing the law. I have had no problem with getting a visa on arrival in Thailand for more than 5 times a year. No problem with how long to stay out of the country before coming back in again as I sometimes I am only out for a week then back in again.
Have asked the Thai immigration about this and it is no problem at all, as many entries / exits as I like.

As far as Malaysians are concerned, Malaysia is part of ASEAN and as such they can get a visa on arrival. No restriction on how many times they enter Thailand.

Asheef wrote:

HOW ABOUT UNLIMITED CREDIT CARDS AND $100 IN CASH..

Asheef wrote:

''On May 10, 2014 Immigration Bureau enforced stricter immigration regulations specific to the visa exemption better known as visa on arrival.

Until August 12, 2014 a tourist may re-enter Thailand up to three times. Starting from August 13, 2014 visitors eligible for the visa exemption are granted only ONE entry to the Kingdom. Anyone attempting to re-enter the Kingdom on a second visa exemption will be refused. According to immigration they will also start to strictly apply the requirements for proof of onward travel and 10,000 baht cash (or 20,000 baht per family) for Malaysian Visitors.

It is currently ambiguous as to how long a tourist must stay out of the country until they are granted another visa exemption status. Proper tourist visa with two or three entries can be applied from your nearest Thai embassy.''

.......This Articles for Malaysian visitors only. Note that Malaysians don't even needed a Visa to Travel in Thailand in past. Now? Everything has been changed. Good luck Travelers.

IF true your Kingdom will be losing billions of baht every year for these outlandish new rules...AUTHORITARIAN MILITARY DO NOTHING BUT HARM A COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLES...

Asheef wrote:

where the article say for malaysian visitor only?

I think Asheef is just venting his frustration at being caught out as an illegal.

Hi there,

We are going to visit johor via singapore soon. Have you been to malaysia before? Anything you can tell me about johor?
Thanks,

Sir/Madam,
I just want to inquire if theres an available hotel jobs in thailand .My daughter was a fresh graduate from college (BSHRM).
Thanks for your kind cosediration.
Respecyfully yours,
Gemma

This is a weird regulation!

Sir/Madam,
I just want to inquire if theres an available hotel jobs in thailand .My daughter was a fresh graduate from college (BSHRM).
Thanks for your kind cosediration.
Respecyfully yours,
Gemma