Delhi: In search of a western schooled doctor to inspect my back ache

Hi,

I am new in Delhi. Now, I need a doctor to inspect my lower back ache which is killing me since some weeks. I am quite weary of Indian health care, so I was wondering if someione here can recommend a doctor or hospital to visit. Thank you so much in advance!

Last time I had serious back pain, I asked a mate, who happens to be of Indian descent, to massage the problem.
He's a well trained bloke and, within a few hours, the problem was gone.
He works as a private massage therapist in York - I strongly recommend him to anyone in that area with similar problems.
As for your back, find someone like my mate first - you may well get a very nice surprise.

Visit Appolo or Max Hospital in Delhi and avoid touts..

1. It seems to be a slip disc problem - based on my personal experience of the same problem which is a pure walk in hell when it knocks..

2. Alopathy (the western medical science) doesn't have a remedy for the same except pain killers & if they don't work they simply advice surgery...

3. All the big hospitals in India including the one's advised above are known to mislead patients into believing in surgery as the only option if they think you are capable of shelling out the cost (even if its not really needed)

Plz beware of such scams indulged into by all the big hospital chains in India (there is a lot of debate going on in India as to their ethics & what to do about it..)

If your pain does'nt go away with pain killers, then plz do not go in fpr surgery, as India has numerous alternative medicine remedies...

Mine was solved by a guy who practices acupressure & is good at it.

Almost like the post above.

If interested, inbox me to ask his contact number etc & plz do get a little briefing by me on phone (on commonsense- the Indian commonsense) before you visit the guy.

II have finally mastered my ailment & so I spoke here.

Best

-WarmFriend-

I think Indian doctor can help you much better. Indian doctors and other fields are appreciated all over the world. The only thing you need to do is to change the doctor.