JOB FOR INDIAN

Hello to Everyone...

Ok so I have a good Indian friend who plans to move to germany.... the city he is most considering is Leipzig...(which is also my city but I'm not familiar with this expat thing, as I'm not in his situation)...
He is 35 yrs...would be coming alone
He works in HR field..... Admin
City of origin: Chennai

So if anybody could help me  to find a job for him here and of course tell me 100% sure the requisits to come/live here it would be great.

Regards!

the_girl wrote:

Hello to Everyone...

Ok so I have a good Indian friend who plans to move to germany.... the city he is most considering is Leipzig...(which is also my city but I'm not familiar with this expat thing, as I'm not in his situation)...
He is 35 yrs...would be coming alone
He works in HR field..... Admin
City of origin: Chennai

So if anybody could help me  to find a job for him here and of course tell me 100% sure the requisits to come/live here it would be great.

Regards!

So your Indian friend intend to move to Leipzig which is also where you are living.

Why you don't just look at the local newspaper for job vacancies, contact potential companies in the area, perhaps check with Auslaenderbehoerde about info such as visa requirements, working permits and so on.

I think you didnt read my msg carefully..

I mentioned already I dont know very well about conditions and so on because im not in his situation and I hope to get information from some indians living in germany who came here for job....

So that they can help him ...

Regards!

Good luck....