Do you need an experienced babysitter? THATS ME!!

Hi! My name is Brittany i am 24 and from Australia and working as a Nanny in Paris. I Speak Enalish as my first language and i am also learning French. I have worked with Children for 6 years now and I use to teach kindergarten back in Australia for 5 years! I hold a Cert. 3 in Childrens Services and also have training in CPR and first aid. I am comfortable with all age levels as i have worked with 6 week old babies all the way up to 12 year olds. I am available and week day from 8:30 pm on and all weekends. If you need a night out or just a break please dont hesitate to contact me.

Hi Brittany !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Paris jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi Amand,

Yes I did that also, but thank you.

Brittany.

Hi Brittany,

We need a last minute sitter this evening (Saturday) from 7-9ish and then again tomorrow from around 9am-3pm.  We arrived in Paris for the week and our sitter cancelled on us.

I am unable to do this evening. But I am available to do tomorrow. Please send me the age(s) of the child(ren), where you are staying, pay tarrif and contact number. Thanks Brittany.

That sounds great.  We are at the Hotel Brighton, 218 rue de rivoli.  You would be watching our 18-month old son.

If you want to call and ask for room 415 at around 6 tonight, we can chat about the details.  .

Thanks,

Charles

Ok great ill call just after 6.

Hi Brittany

I am looking for an english native speaker to look after my 3 years old daughter after school, 2 days/week (from September 2013)

I was wondering if you would be interested?

Cheers

Candice

Hello candiced.

You should try to post your advert in the Babysitting in Paris section.
It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi!

Would you be interested in looking after my 13y boy from sept 2nd every weekly day from 5 to 8pm: homework checking, talking, English lesson, prepare and share diner?

Hi Laurence batlle,

You should post an ad in the Babysitting in Paris section for a better response :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Babysitting in Paris section.]

Hi!

I just find a nanny until my December. However, I would be interested to met with you and see if we can work together from mi December.

Would you be interested?

L.

hi! are you still babysitting in paris?
my husband and I a bringing our two kids 10 and 2 years to paris to an apt in the 7th near the Eiffel tower in October for 2 weeks and we need a fair bit of babysitting.
can you help? :)

@ Mar1sa > Hello :) Posting an advert in the Babysitting in Paris section might help. Thanks. Karen :)

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter for two kids 6 and 9 for this Saturday night June 28th. Please let me know if you are available.
Thank you!!!

Hello jdults and welcome to Expat.com :)

This thread is quite an old one, created initially over one year ago!

I would suggest you place an advert in our Babysitting in Paris section so as to increase your chance of finding a babysitter quickly.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello Brittany,
I read your advertisement in Expat.com. I am from Bulgaria. My name is Radostina. I have 2 educations - Medical college, speciality - nurse and Univercity, speciality - social work, social worker. I am looking for a job in Paris. I have experience in the cares with children and older peoples. You work with children. Can you help me how to find job as as a Nanny or other similar? Can you give me any advice? I will wait your reply. Best regards.
Radostina
P.S. My email is:
[email protected]