I am visiting Manila from 3-5 Nov (Mon - Wed)

Dear Filipino friends, Mabuhay.

How are you?
I will be visiting Manila for both business and leisure. I will be staying in Ortigas Center.

Is there any place unique places that you would recommend me to visit?
Shopping for men clothing and shoes.
Local food that I must try...yum yum.
Places that I must visit
Or any other suggestions

I am also meeting up some friends to exchange business ideas and I do not mind meeting some of the similar and right minded people for a chat over coffee. I cannot promise anything but I am open to exploring the potential.

I can suggest you to visit ayala its a nice place for you

Rockwell is really very nice! What business are you in?

Hi, thanks for your recommendation.
Is it great shopping place?

I am currently in these businesses
- trading natural fibres from Malaysia to be used in building materials, animal feeds, pets litter bedding, automotive etc
- distributing facial spa equipment and skincare products

Exploring the following opportunities
- setup social media platforms for businesses
- fitness and slimming centres
- online shopping
- cafes
- others...

i recommend  you,go to makati,greenbelt 3,there is many restaurant there,also have many local food,for shopping greenbelt is a nice for shopping which have connecting mall going to Landmark and Glorietta,you can searh this place in website...but if you want to buy some cheap things for present to your friends and relatives i recommend you go to Greenhills mall have a lot of things there...

Yes, I am in Manila now. Ortigas Center

Hi, if you want to meet up, we can meet or talk about business.
Just send me a private message for me to give you my skype id.

Thank you!

if you want evening entertainment and like las vegas style cabaret dance, then come and watch the show at jools cabaret, on p burgos street in makati - it is close to rockwell

Im from manila

Dear friends,

Thank you for all your suggestions. I had a great time in Manila and make new friends too.
I look forward to coming back to Manila soon.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Sunny

lsn73 wrote:

Dear friends,

Thank you for all your suggestions. I had a great time in Manila and make new friends too.
I look forward to coming back to Manila soon.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Sunny

Thank you for letting us know about the results of your trip.  Good luck in the future.

I just read your inquiry, I guess your already here in Philippines or probably back in your country, just the same i hope you had a wonderfull time

Good Day!
I'm very happy to know that you had a great time here in Philippines! Please let me know when are you planning to go back so we could chill out and if you're interested to talk about business then I'm the right person to talk to :) have a blessed day!

regards,