Learning Italiano

Dear all,

I'm Vivien from Vietnam, I wanna join the forum to learn and practise my Italiano. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks
Vivien

Hi Vivien,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Are you looking for a tutor or maybe a tandem partner? Please give us further information.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I just look for a friend who can talk in Italiano. Thanks dear.

Hi. I am American trying to learn italian myself. I have found several free websites that are very helpfully. I know its not nearly the same thing but it is helping me learn

Truly appreciate if you can share these links, I learnt Italina since I was the second - year student  but my current job  doesn't require the language and then I almost forget.

Hi Vivien,

I've been in Italy for almost 7 months now and still struggling to learn the language.

Since, you don't speak Italian at your work, I think the best bet would be join some proper language classes first. Once you have a little base to work with, you can further improve it with Tandems and language partners.

I will be starting my language classes in September. Let's see how it goes.

Best of luck!

Haseeb

It's a good advice, I should do it. Thanks. Good luck to you too

Hi to all.
My name is Emiliano and I am an Italian native speaker based in Rome.
In my spare time I am available for walks or other social activities, including conversation in Italian.
In exchange, I could practice my English (if you are an English native speaker) or just enjoy your conversation about any topic, especially about your country, your culture and the "cultural shock" that some experience getting in touch with a different cultural environment such as Italiy. As an anthropologist and a journalist, this type of conversation helps me a lot.
I don't do this for a profit: I will never accept money for that. And I am not looking for romance or flirting.
All I am looking for is a mutually rewarding intercultural exchange. So, if anyone in Rome is interested, just drop me a message. :)