English and german native speakers wanted

Looking for english and german native speakers, who would like to take part in some educational projects for teaching children (9-18 years old) - courses, camps (Moscow and Moscow area).

Hi ViDmi,

I would suggest you post an advert in the Moscow jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Get in touch - [email protected]

hey i am interested call me at 89636117456

I may be interested in this towards the end of winter next year. Would you be able to obtain a 3 year business visa for me? I am currently a student in Omsk, and I am from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. I also have a 100 hour TEFL certification and about a year of teaching experience.

Hi I am currently in Moscow and you can reach me on boombo25(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Cheers,
R

Hello. Can I apply? Please answer?

Hello
Can you give some more information, please? I am looking for school time hours which would allow me to pick my own children up from school. Also, I only want to teach children in a school environment. Can you offer that?
Kind Regards
Geri

hello my name Miriam, I am an English native speaker. i'm interested in your job offer my number +79680590045

Can you tell us something more about it, and you? Are you the employer? Where exactly, and when? accomadation or transport? What is the salary?