Savings in germany: Question for indians / pakistanis

I am from pakistan and have a simple question:

if an electrical engineer has an average pay of ~4000 eur / month (after tax deduction)..... and has a family (a wife and 2 kids) then can they save money in germany???
Residence : ~ 1000 eur / month
Food and other costs  : ~ 600 eur / head = 2400 eur
School education of 3 kids in international english school : 1000 eur /kid = 2000 eur [i may want to move in any other country thus English is compulsory so these school fees is mandatory]

total : 5400 eur/ month  [assume that my wife is also earning part time and we somehow manages to pay 5400 eur / month]

So my question is there is no saving at all. what do you think ? how pakistani / indians are saving by living in germany ?

why is saving money specific only to Indians or Pakistanis when everyone has to pay for housing and food?

alpha007 wrote:

I am from pakistan and have a simple question:

if an electrical engineer has an average pay of ~4000 eur / month (after tax deduction)..... and has a family (a wife and 2 kids) then can they save money in germany???
Residence : ~ 1000 eur / month
Food and other costs  : ~ 600 eur / head = 2400 eur
School education of 3 kids in international english school : 1000 eur /kid = 2000 eur [i may want to move in any other country thus English is compulsory so these school fees is mandatory]

total : 5400 eur/ month  [assume that my wife is also earning part time and we somehow manages to pay 5400 eur / month]

So my question is there is no saving at all. what do you think ? how pakistani / indians are saving by living in germany ?

If earning NET €5.400/month for 2 adults and 2 kids, that's more than average the people have in hands if they have a job.
If you have that amount of money and can not save, then you can not manage your expenses....

@ ECS
Because lot of ppl from this part of the world have to support their families (for health, education etc) back home as well unlike Western developed countries where everything is included in social security.
This is the dilemma of these countries, state has almost no responsibility because big guys are too busy in Corruption.

Ehmad wrote:

@ ECS
Because lot of ppl from this part of the world have to support their families (for health, education etc) back home as well unlike Western developed countries where everything is included in social security.
This is the dilemma of these countries, state has almost no responsibility because big guys are too busy in Corruption.

In many western developed countries people still have to support their families, also it is not correct that everything is included in the social security system respectively covered by the Government.

In many western developed countries people still have to support their families,
By families, I also mean parents. Which is not the case of atlases developed EU countries.

also it is not correct that everything is included in the social security system respectively covered by the Government.

Main expenditures are health and Education (at least from where I belong), which is almost free or nominal in developed countries. In those parts almost half or nearly all the salary goes towards kids education and health. If somebody has some chronic disease in the family then it is not far that whole family will be in debt.