Just moved to Douala, Looking for new friends

Hi there. Just moved to Douala a couple of weeks back. Currently connected with a financing company. Looking forward to connecting with some of the expats here. - Y ([email protected])

Hello rnd322 and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that so as increase visibility on your post, a new thread has been created from the latter on the Douala Forum.

I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Douala section so as to increase your chances to find friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Just saw ur ad and I also live in douala. If u want friends just contact me.

Hi, am planning to  move to Douala and settle there for work purposes. However I don't know much about the city and the cost of living there. I would be greatful if someone could give me some details. :D

Thanks
Regards

Hi dear, I was born and live currently in Douala. I wish you welcome in advance , and hope that you will like the sun , and the noise... lol Where are you coming from??

Dear sir, I am SENTHIL. I want to come to douala for a job. I heard that douala is not safe place. Is it true. What would suggest me? I want to ask you many things as you are my friend now. Thank you.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.