Surabaya: looking for a part time helper.

Hi all,

I was reading the Jakarta Forum. I was thinking and hoping there is the same service here in Surabaya.

I am looking for someone to help me with some house chores. maybe once a week. I was offered 500,000rp for 1 month, and will only come once a week. (i only need help ironing clothes. i tried doing it. failed.) 500k idr is too much.

If anyone is willing, i'm in Waru, Sidoarjo, please let me know if you are interested. I am willing to accept male or female as long as they can iron my clothes. i'll do the washing. hehe :D

(i thought i'de post it since the similar post in Jakarta attracted attention, a lot of attention.)

Hello PhilCoulson

You could place an advert in our section Housemaid jobs in Surabaya to reach out to more people.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
There are plenty of people that will to do that,the important point is the honesty and how well you know the person, if you are still looking for one, i can help by asking around as my house also rent by the foreigner and use that a part time maid, let me know your contact number
joyce

hii phil..
this job still avaliable,
i mpart time house maid, some one in graha family hiring me to clean up , ironing only 3 time a week, i have letter of employment from my employer before, i m living in sidoarjo city.

regrads

sus

did you steel needed right now ?

indahnur wrote:

did you steel needed right now ?

The OP hasn't posted for years so, although it's possible they will see this because of an automated PM, it's unlikely.

On another note, you might want to check out the code of contact, especially the bits about advertising and contact details.

Closed