Looking open shop in bali

I m Indian I lookin open shop in bali I m an astrologer pleas help me 00919844866738 pleas call me I talk indonesia longvege pleas call me

Re: Anggota baru dari forum India, memperkenalkan diri Anda di sini
Aku m India saya mencarimu membuka toko di bali I m permohonan peramal membantu saya 00919844866738 permohonan memanggil saya saya berbicara permohonan Indonesia longvege memanggilku

krishna1984 wrote:

Re: Anggota baru dari forum India, memperkenalkan diri Anda di sini
Aku m India saya mencarimu membuka toko di bali I m permohonan peramal membantu saya 00919844866738 permohonan memanggil saya saya berbicara permohonan Indonesia longvege memanggilku

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

krishna1984 wrote:

I m Indian I lookin open shop in bali I m an astrologer pleas help me 00919844866738 pleas call me I talk indonesia longvege pleas call me

Perhaps it's better to post in the indonesian forum.

But I would strongly suggest that you then give a proper introduction about yourself, telling members the reason why you look for a job in Bali, info about your educational background, work experience etc.

Hi krishna1984,

Your topic is now on the Bali forum.

Can you please introduce yourself and tell us how can we help you?

Thank you,
Christine

I don't see much future in this.

Apart from the visa issues, most people don't have the crystal balls to up sticks and move to an unknown business with little chance of earning enough to pay the fees he'll encounter.

Sorry Krishna but you'll be able to practice astrology here in Bali for the simple reason that you'd never be issued the appropriate license by the board of religion. 

You might do some homework on Bali Agama Hindu and Balians and you'll understand why your aspirations are not possible here in Bali.

Hi
Mr krishna
Im indian chef if you need chef can contact me,i work now vietnam,now i finding new job,tks