Recently moved to Nice and looking to make friends!

Hi,

I'm an Irish girl, 24 and I moved to Nice at the start of September with my boyfriend, who's French. Currently working in a hotel in the centre of Nice but I'm qualified to teach English as a foreign language, just couldn't find work in that area. I'm still looking :)

I'm eager to meet people here so if anyone fancies going for a coffee or a drink let me know :)

Maeve :)

Hi Maeve,

I'm an irish guy (also 24) and looking to relocate to nice in November.

Before that, I'm going over hostelling on the 18th of October for 5 days.If you are around it might be nice to meet up and hear about your expereinces!

Hope to hear from you!

Ye that sounds good! Drop me a message closer to the time and that way I'll know when I'm working :) good luck sorting everything out for the move!

Hi Maeve!
My name is Dheta and I'm indonesian.
I've moved to France a month ago with my husband (he is french).
We live in Vence. I'd like to make some new friends who speak english because currently my french is a mess.
Maybe we can meet up and have a drink somewhere?  ;)

Hi my names kimberley I also moved too nice ..my partner got a new job at sbm in monaco and I am looking for new friends as find it very difficult to learn french due too having too wear a hearing aid unfortunately but my partner takes it in his stride he speaks great french lol..
im 24 too I have a 2 year old son and live just up from the port in nice
Would love too meet up get a drink some lunch etc just be able too speak English with people
☺☺

Hi Kimberley sorry I haven't been on here in a while! I'd love to meet up for lunch or something if you wanted? Let me know :) hope you had a nice Christmas and New Years!

hey that's ok
yeah I would like that
im back in uk just now seeing family etc but will be back home in nice in February
you can email me at [email protected] as im not on here much either

we had a lovely xmas and new year hope yous did too :-)