View some properties

Hello everyone!

My name is Matt, I am coming over to Bulgaria next week to view some properties in the Veliko Tarnovo area and just generally get a feel for the place as I've never visited before.

I'm going to be there from Sunday to Wednesday, I'm excited!!

Hi Matt
I moved to the VT area from Scotland last year and don't regret it. There are a lot of ex pats around the areas and I am a Brit Embassy contact person for the VT region. So any questions I'l be glad to help. I can recommend a great estate agent speaks English and who will look after you no prob

Hello safe_matt,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Bulgaria forum, it may help you to receive more responses from the members. :)

If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Priscilla

hi my name is cas.
We are coming to bulgaria innov to check things out and make sure we're not crazy. We have made contact with bulgarian Oversea Properties. Any feedback staying in Apriltsi near troyan .We would like a property in the mountains

Hi Cas ,
Welcome in our beautiful country !
                                                          Axinia

Hi Axina
Bulgaria is very beautiful.We came fell in love and bought a property in Koevtsi in Veliko Turnovo area.Can't wait to return

Hey the best of luck and happiness for you and yours on this next exciting chapter, I stumbled onto troyan by accident 2 years back when my gps wouldnt recognise my address point in lovech, anyway found the excact same road name overshot by 25 mile or so, I parked in a side street walked into the town square it was around 5pm a larger style restaurant was setting up inside I walked in with a printed sheet of accomadation in another town (lovech), the owner could not speak english but found a young waitress who could speak some basic english, they phoned a hotel checked they had a spare room and even walked me and my mate around to this hotel, we repaid the favour by eating at their restaurant, food was awsome real quality, bit wasted on my mate who was more liquid intake!!
Anyhow enjoyed the town there was a rock concert on in the square with a stage and stalls dotted around selling local wares, the backdrop of pine trees and mountains swallowed the sunset and night fell, to stumble on this town was by pure chance & me being a bit thick with the sat nav, but I was most impressed, more so with complete strangers who put themselves out to help when they didnt need to you dont see this in the UK, so happy memories there for me, I found the lovech address in April this year!! Good luck and best wishes hope you find a nice place to chill! Steve. :)

Hi Cas ,

I am very happy that you find your paradise !!! My partner is also builder and it will be fine to meet us in the future .
                                                         Axinia
[email protected]