Epass and appeal Rejected with strange reason

Hi Guys!!

I am Claudio from Italy and i am working here with Epass. Actually i am living with my girlfriend, came here together with her and after that she successfully found a Job which was worth an S-Pass, even if her experience is worth an E-Pass ( 2 Bachelor Degrees from Uni recognized by Mom, 1 Master and 6 years of work experience ) we got some problems.

Actually she got fired from her first employer because they didn't have enough projects for her. Her fixed monthly pay was 2800S$ plus commissions THAT SHE NEVER RECEIVED from the employer but when she got a new application from her actual employer, who desperately need her as Senior Interior Designer with a fixed monthly salary of 4500S$, she got rejected because Mom says the difference between her previous salary and this one is too high.

I may clarify that together with the commissions promised but never payed to her, her pay even in the first Job was something she was happy with. Now, because of this she cannot work here and even the appeal got rejected and i do not know why.

Is there a way we could clarify her position with Mom? She tried to call Mom and at first the officer said that her reject was quite strange, but that he couldn't help her as he could give infos only to her future employer, which now, is quite tired of this and started looking for another candidate.

This is unbelievable, something that she suffer ( No commissions payed ) now turns against her, and i really hope that there is a way that we can clear this with Mom otherwise our situation here will be seriously compromised, not referring that she is quite sad and disappointed!

If you guys think something about this, or have a way to fix it, please share it with me, as we are almost desperate!

Thank you for your kindness and god bless you all!

Claudio

MoM only considers fixed base salary, and a huge jump is suspicious.
Your problem can probably be cleared up by the employer (MoM does not deal with job seekers directly), by appealing if necessary. But she cannot force any employer to do that.