How i can live der

hi im joanna from phillipines andvi am here now in bharain working as a massage therapist in a 5 star hotel, i have live in partner his is a morrocan from medina essaquira he been here in bharain for 3 yrs and more but d last 2 years ago he fmgot problem about the visa for him here. now the family for him wants him to just go back there and make there own business. the family for him accept me same as there daughter. and they are open fir both of us to stay and live there. but i am thing how i will live there i want to got some idea about how the pilipino living there is der any assistance same embassy to make d papers i am willing to move there hope somebody can advise me😟

Probably better if you post in the Morocco forum.

Hi joanna16,

Finding work in Morocco isn't easy, especially for a foreigner. How do you plan to support yourself in Morocco? If you plan to simply go there then search for work, I would advise it's better to stay put where you're, as you're employed, which you may find yourself not, if you relocate.

XB23 wrote:

Hi joanna16,

Finding work in Morocco isn't easy, especially for a foreigner. How do you plan to support yourself in Morocco? If you plan to simply go there then search for work, I would advise it's better to stay put where you're, as you're employed, which you may find yourself not, if you relocate.

Like this, I think:--

"working as a massage therapist"