Considering buying Tiba Apartment in Al Ahyaa, Hurgada

There are plenty of real estate agents that offer discount property in Hurghada just use any of the search engines.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,
my name is senait, I am buying now one of the Tiba properteis, and want to know what you view is.
my email address is [email protected]

Hi,
I am buying a proprty from Tiba, need more tips from any one who has a property.
my email is [email protected], please contact.
Thanks

Hi,
will be pleased to her from you, I am buying a property in Hurghad Tiba, are you still in Hurgada?
[email protected]
Thank you

stec wrote:

Hi,
will be pleased to her from you, I am buying a property in Hurghad Tiba, are you still in Hurgada?
[email protected]
Thank you

what tiba property do you want to know about as there are 8

There are lots of people who have bought one of the Tiba apartments.  We are all great friends and the apartments are fab.  Don't worry about your purchase, you will be really happy.  I am in Tiba Garden and every time I go I meet more and more people.
Good luck with everything

i am out in hurghada for two weeks if you need any info or photos

Sorry but I'm Confused .
Where is Tiba exactly.?
In Hurghada..?!
and how much the apartment there , cause I live with my wife in Kiev and think to buy one here , but its very expensive :(
so i think we could both try new place .!

Kareemp wrote:

Sorry but I'm Confused .
Where is Tiba exactly.?
In Hurghada..?!
and how much the apartment there , cause I live with my wife in Kiev and think to buy one here , but its very expensive :(
so i think we could both try new place .!

tiba is not a place its a building compony and the area where they are building is called Al-Ahyaa but i have bought a new place they have just built in Sekala, Hurghada town center and tiba studios start at around £6.000 pounds so not to expensive

Yes the Tiba Developments are between El Gouna and Dahar.  Put in Tiba Developments in the internet or contact RedSeaWay and you will access the site.  Good luck.

Thank you Mr.jeremy bright and Mrs.  posidrive66

its interesting information.
and it sound that there is not so expensive.

Honestly I'm thinking about check it out and try to find myself me and my wife in tourism field because she is not Egyptian and she likes Egypt too but not in such conditions :((

dose they have a site to check compounds or map for example.?

Thank you again :)

Here in Kiev its very expensive apartments to buy or even to rent.
one room apartment could cost you 500$ in one month, even far from center and so-so distric.

Thank you,I am going to Hurghda this week,to see what is what.

Hi, I have already look at the TIBA  propertys i Al Ahyaa Hurgada,and I am going over there this week to see and talk.

stec wrote:

Hi, I have already look at the TIBA  propertys i Al Ahyaa Hurgada,and I am going over there this week to see and talk.

get them to shows you tiba rose its in a good area

Hi Stec, how was your trip to Hurghada?

Has anyone looked at Turtles Beach? Where would the nearest decent shop be? Shopping has never been an issue when I've stayed in hotels but Al Ahyaa looks quite remote.

kersyd wrote:

Has anyone looked at Turtles Beach? Where would the nearest decent shop be? Shopping has never been an issue when I've stayed in hotels but Al Ahyaa looks quite remote.

there is a shop near turtles beach called the green supermarket

Turtles Head?  :o

Thank you... would the green supermarket be walking distance and stock day-to-day foodstuff? The apartment won't be completed for at least 18 months and I guess things are changing all the time? I'm relying on Google Earth for information at the moment which is a little bit worrying :lol:

Is Turtles Beach near TIBA Gardens? I have just agreed to buy an apartment on Turtles as I am a SAD suffering, single woman in my early fifties and my children are becoming adults and don't need me so much. I hope to holiday there for a few weeks each winter, NHS permitting, and then retire to the sunshine ;-) I'd like to make new friends and have an adventure! I'm hoping to make links with like minded people....

kersyd wrote:

Is Turtles Beach near TIBA Gardens? I have just agreed to buy an apartment on Turtles as I am a SAD suffering, single woman in my early fifties and my children are becoming adults and don't need me so much. I hope to holiday there for a few weeks each winter, NHS permitting, and then retire to the sunshine ;-) I'd like to make new friends and have an adventure! I'm hoping to make links with like minded people....

i do not think you are sad lol as i am also in my 50s and want to do the same as you but i bought in the tibas as they are built now so can use them now and have lost money in the past on of plan property in hurghada

I am trusting [moderated: advertisement?] on this one and just keeping everything crossed.
S.A.D. is a condition which means I just want to hibernate in the British winter and I come to life again in the sunlight... opposite of a vampire! But I'm actually very happy at the moment because I've just returned from Egypt.
I have dreamt about owning a place in the sun for as long as I can remember and I'm using my life savings to buy a 1 bed at Turtles Beach, so I really hope it all works out...

Hello kersyd, good to hear of your purchase on Turtles Beach. I have also purchased there it is going to be a great Resort once finished. I have sent you a pm.  :)

kersyd wrote:

I am trusting [moderated: advertisement?] on this one and just keeping everything crossed.
S.A.D. is a condition which means I just want to hibernate in the British winter and I come to life again in the sunlight... opposite of a vampire! But I'm actually very happy at the moment because I've just returned from Egypt.
I have dreamt about owning a place in the sun for as long as I can remember and I'm using my life savings to buy a 1 bed at Turtles Beach, so I really hope it all works out...

as you are using [moderated: advertisement?] you will have no problem i have also bought my 2 apartments from them

hi all
im new to this forum
I have invested in a studio apartment in hughada - Isida Joya. I am interested in speaking to other English people who have interests in Egypt.
It is due to be finished soon. But I am very interested in renting it out, which I think the developer will help me with
I am also interested in what is going on the local area - such as shops, supermarkets, banks, diving, tourism etc. I regularly keep up to date with Egyptian news and hope to visit in may to see the latest developments   

Hoping to meet people and share interests and news
All the best
Pete, Birmingham, England

Hi I'm buying at Turtles beach, could you be as kind as to send your Email address, regards [email protected]

Hi, need to know a bit more about long term visas, where court is in Dahar to sign for Turtles beach property. Have been to Egypt many times over last 13 years and now have decided to buy. Staying in Gouna soon, need to find retail in Hurghada for toaster, kettle and bits.

I went to view a couple of Tiba projects and what I saw was very good. Al ahyaa is not noisy and over-populated (yet). I just am concerned about the purchase procedure and am treading carefully. Good forum, thanks.

What phase are you buying in, have you visited Turtles beach, I have been there 3 times now. Seems to be moving along, ours is supposed to be ready in December. Well at the moment we will have to see.

Just up from Turtles is a supermarket, green market, it's got all you need. Just remember, there was nothing there 4 yrs ago. Imagine another 12 months, what will be there. I think it's a good investment area.

I am buying a phase 2 apartment so I'm hoping to get some helpful tips from those in phase one.
I haven't visited Turtles Beach yet but perhaps I'll rent a phase one apartment and watch mine being built! ;-)
I hope you get the information you need, I'll be interested to hear how you get on. K.

So do I. I am buying a studio in Tiba Plaza I am going to go there and do II payment
George

Could someone write me about using day on beaches near Tiba please ?  George

There is not a beach next to any of the tiba property's have to get a bus to one but when the new Tiba resort is built Will be one there but still a bus ride to it

Thank for You answer  but I do not know where is the beach and how can there to get a bus, is it if will be ? I mean the beach  George

Best place to go is El Gouna is a bus on the coast road or take a taxi

Thank You Jeremy and have a nice day George

for tiba starting price 13375 dollar