Visa Deposit receipt is necessary for travelling???????

HI All,

I got my contract visa copy few days back fromn the employer. I am traveling to oman in a couple of days. So kindly suggest is it mandatory to show visa deposit receipt along with the visa copy or just a visa copy is sufficient for my travel.

karthikguru wrote:

HI All,

I got my contract visa copy few days back fromn the employer. I am traveling to oman in a couple of days. So kindly suggest is it mandatory to show visa deposit receipt along with the visa copy or just a visa copy is sufficient for my travel.

Yes, it is mandatory. Your employer in Oman should submit the original visa to the airport and send you the "Visa Deposit Reciept".  The reciept will be witnessed by both the immigration at the Indian airport (as well as the Oman) and then further you'll be allowed to travel.

Please donot skip this step as you'll not be allowed to exit the Muscat airport if your visa is not deposited.

Thats very important n you ahould ask your employer to deposit well before you travel as in my casr they desposited about one hour before my fligh. It do make problems at both airports.

Is that copy  of the receipt is enough are we need a original one??  Pls help me out

Vigneswar wrote:

Is that copy  of the receipt is enough are we need a original one??  Pls help me out

Hi Vigneswar,

A scanned copy of the actual visa and the visa deposit receipt would suffice to show as proof at the Immigration counter.

If u have the original with you then no need the receipts but if someone deposit on your behalf then even whatapp picture of the receipt is enough.

Yes, having the deposit slip receipt is a must. Got stopped from check-in at the departing airport. Got the copy on email. Was allowed to check-in only post showing the receipt.

Yes...Visa deposit slip is required

Original one are a scanned copy is enough???!!!

Vigneswar wrote:

Original one are a scanned copy is enough???!!!

Hi Vigneswar,

A scanned copy would suffice.

can we show visa deposit receipt instead of the original visa... or should we show both at the immigration...?