Private English Lessons

Hello!!!

Is anyone available to give me private english lessons in Cascais?
I need to learn how to speak like a native!

Thank you,
(By the way, I'm Portuguese)

Hello amelia26.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Lisbon classifieds might help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

UK or US English?

Either one it's ok. I learned UK English at school but I always heard more US English because of the movies and I have a friend from California. I just need to speak fluent :)

I just sent you a PM

Yes definitely!

My first language is English. I just moved to cascais. I'm actually looking for a job as a English teacher at the moment. So if you would like we can definitively arrange something. I'm a law student and studying at the moment, which is great coz my hours are flexible.

Email me at [email protected] if you keen. :)

Hi, I have good English knowledge and willing to teach someone who is interested. I am not in Lisbon . Regards.

Hello Phillip008 -> Where are you located then? :)

Aurélie

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am in Lisbon.

Hello Amelia
Are you still interested in English lessons.
I offer lessons at 25 an hour with a 10 first consultation hour to discuss your needs and talk about a programme.

I can help with conversation, survival language, business language, formal grammar and vocabulary building, writing and reading comprehension. I keep records of lessons and provide progress reports if required.

I am based in Carcavelos but happy to travel to Cascais or Estoril.
kind regards
Leonie

@ Leonie > Do note that this is a very old thread (2012) and i his search is probably outdated.

I advise you to post an ad in the Language classes in Lisbon section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

LeoJoan wrote:

Hello Amelia
Are you still interested in English lessons.
I offer lessons at 25 an hour with a 10 first consultation hour to discuss your needs and talk about a programme.

I can help with conversation, survival language, business language, formal grammar and vocabulary building, writing and reading comprehension. I keep records of lessons and provide progress reports if required.

I am based in Carcavelos but happy to travel to Cascais or Estoril.
kind regards
Leonie

Leonie, I sent you PM.

Hello.
I'm interested in private English lessons. Is anyone available?
I live in Cascais

Hello, I am a native speaker with over 10 years experience teaching living near Cascais if you are interested in lessons please let me know,  thanks Andrew  ( I also can speak some Portuguese)

Hi cave666,

This is an old thread from 2014. Feel free to participate on the recently created ones or propose your services in the Language classes in Lisbon section.

Good luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Hi Amelia
I trust that this message finds you well.
I just came across your request for Private English Lessons and would like to offer you my services.
I am from South Africa and have taught English as a foreign language in Turkey and China for 4 years. I am now in Portugal and am available to help you in everyway possible.

Let me know when you would like to meet to discuss the way forward.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ciao
Claudio

TeacherClaudio wrote:

Hi Amelia

The message is years old, the lady hasn't posted in 5 years, and hasn't visited the forum in the last 2.