Green Card Applications Refusals

Hi Every one

Today I have received refusal letter from embassy, they have mentioned i have not got enough score to eligible green card scheme they have given me 90 out of 100

Can any please let me know the below scores are correct

Education         -  50 Points ( 3 Years Bachelors  Degree + 1 Year Masters)

Positive List        -  10 Points ( Finance Controller – 3 Years Bachelor Degree in Finance )

Age                    -  15 Points ( Age below 34 Years )

Adaptability         -  05 Points ( Completing Masters in UK University)

Language         -  20 Points
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Total            -  100 Points

i cant understand why case officer did not awarded 10 points under positive list for Other Academic Section - Finance Controller  for my 3 years Bachelor degree in Finance B.com ( Case Officer Mentioned they did not find any suitable positions in Positive list for my Bachelor Degree)

Please help me with your valuable suggests how to appeal or if i Appeal whether its going to be Successful or not

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I'm very sorry that this has happened in your case.

Hoping that you have attached a cover letter, and accordingly mentioned the points which you had mentioned above, I totally agree that you are an eligible & potential candidate for a danish green card. This is from your viewpoint, I'm saying...

Now from their view point, I think it's their own protocol, criteria, code of practice, previous case histories, other things & factors which led to chucking that 10 points for the positive list.

And one more thing, if I'm right financial controller according to danish standards is that of a chartered accountant (Although, chartered accountant is considered as a bachelors degree only in DK education standards). If I am wrong, just totally ignore this point of mine & stick with your 10 points, pitying my ignorance.

An amicable solution for you at this stage might & should have to be an appeal. I hope there ain't any ridiculous fees for an appeal, in fact I guess there is no charges at all for an appeal. (Just the time, paper, printing, couriering & physical work only are all involved). Again, if there is a possibility of sending through VFS then cut the courier charges as well.

Take 2 to 3 days time, and sit and work on the written documentation carefully, well & precisely pointing out the things you want them to re-consider. Moreover, add some reference documents on how your degree corresponds to the title in the positive list. (example: Job description matches, Wikipedia entries, any university webpages which states the degree can be used for the relevant portfolio etc, etc...)

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any further queries. You can also PM me if you want.

Good luck. Cheers.:-)

Hi Santy,

Thanks for your reply, based on my Bachelor Degree qualification  i think i am eligible for the below 3 positive list designations

Business controller
Requirement: At least three years' education at university level or business school level

Financial controller
Requirement: At least three years' education at university level or business school level

Business analyst

Because these are the main  subjects which was mainly covered in my bachelors degree

Business Economics & Laws
Financial Accounting
Industrial Organising & Management
Quantitative Techniques
Cost & Management Accounting
Business Correspondence and Report Writing   
Income Tax & Practical Auditing

so i just want to make sure that all these things before appealing whether why degree is valid for the following designations or not

if any body has suggestions please share as soon as possible

i am planning to make an appeal by this week end or next week monday at least

In my opinion business & financial controller may be an eligible positive list occupations for your education.

Add references in your appeal likewise I said, so that you can prove the same.

Let's see if others can give any opinion for your query. Good luck.

Cheers.:-)

sorry about this...how many years of experience did you have as a Finance Controller ? In the website, it says you need to have 1-2 years.....

guys please help me

i am trying to file appeal next week so please i want to make two things clear before appeal

1. I have fulfilled 3 years of education at university condition in Finance & Business for below positive list. so i am eligible for my 10 points under " Bonus Points for Education in Positive list roles" this is the Key point i am appealing, where case officer did not awarded and rejected my application with 90/100 points

Business controller

Financial controller

Business analyst

2. what are the documents & evidence i have to submit make my appeal strong with out refusing it again.

please i am waiting for your valuable suggestions

Dear All,

I have the exactly the similar refusal finance controller issue job title not in the positive list giving me 95 points, officer ignored the basic descriptions written in the  letter mentioning that there should be 10 points for it. In my case the job title was finance executive and that was equivalent to controller as this is what they call where i worked as it had the same duties like FC, seems like officer ignored it completely and just gave decisions in rush. I have done Masters from UK for which I got 50 points,

Please suggest/help if someone similar is involved in appeal as very disappointed with the outcome . The appeal fee is not too much but hope they listen the facts and correct their errors and reverse the decision.

Its unfortunate that your applications have been rejected. Sorry to hear that.
I'd suggest, in the appeal letter (though I am not sure of the procedure, somewhere in the cover letter) i would suggest you clarify that these two are one and the same. Provide supporting documents where JDs/ skills match.
Hope this helps,
Best wishes,
Harshith