kanchan grover wrote:

GARUDA GOLF CENTRE

kanchan grover
I am an expat
Currently living in Indonesia, in Jakarta
I come from India
I m from india, i m a businesswoman ,owner of GAruda Golf Centre

Pretty massive yawn.
Golf, a game that ruins a perfectly good walk, sends me to sleep when it's on TV,
Pointless waste of time.

I have also one hand made Garuda at home.....

“a game that ruins a perfectly good walk…”

At our next Brian Altinger Memorial Golf Tournament I'll invite you to drive the beer cart, along with our pet pig and trusty caddy, Bacon. 

“Bacon admires Nyoman's perfect tee shot.”

http://www.homeinbali.com/forum/uploads … _51973.jpg

I would be happy to ensure the 19th hole is well looked after. I do a good passed out by the bar impression free of charge if someone buys the drinks...

GARUDA GOLF CENTRE invites you to visit their store in jakarta selatan.we are the 1st store who has brands from UK name UNITED GOLF from the makers of BENTLEY and ROLLS ROYCE automobiles. They are SUPER FORGED S25 UNITED IRONS .We also holding many other brands from japan,usa etc...We are located in Jl. Panglima polim   raya no 116 H,jakarta  selatan ph. 021-7200242

nope

No thanks - golf is rubbish.
Perhaps you'd like to visit my grot shop.
We stock a wide range of total grot, from non stick glue to tea cups without a bottom.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EhIn0IEUY_k/R_DyYGNoLbI/AAAAAAAAAF4/Vxf2Qe2BNfk/s320/grot.jpg

Sounds like a great shop fred, maybe you could stock headless golf clubs and invisible golf balls too

Ooops, double post

Sam!   :D

I give Ba Pak Fred, (aka Kumpi) a lot of leeway when it comes to some things.   ;)

I was spanked silly and totally devastated by an LPGA master on the links at Handara Golf & Country Club in Bedugul many years ago and I almost gave up the sport myself.  What made matters worse is that she plays from the white tees. 

"Kumpi" being a Brit, you might think that he'd at least appreciate that the origins of this great and noble sport is in the UK during the Middle Ages. 

My challenge now is to get him to come to Bali at least once during his long life in Indonesia!   :lol:

Golf was devised by the scots. Still at least their ability for good liquor is better than their sports.

Scotland - Mars bars in Batter, Rain, Loch Ness, Men in skirts, Rab C Nesbit and Trainspotting.....

But to make it even.

Avi from Snatch said this about London  "Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ******* Poppins... LONDON" - Which is also true

Ubudian wrote:

I was spanked silly

I'm unsure I want to know ..... but if you have her phone number ....

Sorry Fred, but as you surely can appreciate, there are certain things a man just doesn't share...even with his best of friends.    :D