HEY :D

Honestly what do you like and dislike about Jordanian ? btw I am Jordanian and its important to me = )

Most are rude - no offence. Also, veeery close minded

Dislike? Smoking! (Everywhere, all the time, even when asked to stop)
Like: people are usually friendly

I think that you are right!!. but that doesnt involve the whole community : )
I hope you would meet someone completely different

exactly !!!!....emmmm this is a lesion :(

Mostly when they Stare at you and try to speak your Language (Uugghhhhhhhh...Pretty Annoying)

some are nice,most are Rude...Depends on whom you hang out with,i'm very Choosy to peoples i hang out with.

Getting use to it to the Behaviour  :dumbom:

Like: Jordanians are very nice people. 
Dislike: They have limited knowledge of the world and other cultures so their behaviour and interaction with foreigners can be annoying even though they are genuinely very nice people.

JeffAmman wrote:

Dislike: They have limited knowledge of the world and other cultures so their behaviour and interaction with foreigners can be annoying even though they are genuinely very nice people.

I've heard this said about a lot of people, including my own.  I see it in China all the time.

Hailey, you are correct to say this exists in every country. I have travelled to over 30 countries and have seen examples of it everywhere but Jordan more so than most countries.

Hi...
if the Jordanians annoying you as u said, so just font be in contact with them  ;)

mohdq2002 wrote:

Hi...
if the Jordanians annoying you as u said, so just font be in contact with them  ;)

I like Jordan and I like Jordanian people. Having visited over 30 countries so far, Jordanians are one of the nicest people I have ever met.

When we say "their behaviour can be annoying" we do not mean "they are annoying us". It is a subtle difference but a significant one.

Your question was what do we like and what do we dislike. One rarely comes across anything in life that does not possess both traits to some degree. That does not mean we reject something because it posseses a trait we dislike (if we did we would all be single and the human race would no longer exist) but rather we take the rough with the smooth.

Hello
First,  it is not my question. ...
Second,  I didn't mean something opposite you... just it was an advice...
I agree with you on all what you wrote....
have a nice residence in Jordan

JeffAmman..Spot On  ;)

Jeff, agreed. I am Jordanian, and although I love my people, I find some of the things they do infuriating. I've always thought Jordan makes a nice country for short visits. Maybe one day a Jordanian like myself will only come here for a couple of weeks a year. I'd spend most of them hiking and camping in canyons and natural reserves.