Family reunification.

Is there anyone who can tell me their family reunification experience?. Was it quick?, was it difficult?, where did you apply?.

I will appreciate your help!

Hi, it took me about a month to get the visa since I started the process. My husband had already gotten his visa, but I came to Norway as a tourist and from here applied for the family visa. The paperwork takes time as you have to be very strict to present all the documentation required.  But after that, I got my visa in less than 2 weeks. You can find all details at udi.no.

Good luck!

Hi ilma21,

How to apply and from where you can apply depends on your current situation and on where are you from. You can find all information in udi.no

If you are from a Shenzhen country and you have been in Norway for less than three months you can apply from Norway. If you are from an outside Shenzhen area country you have to apply from your motherland on the norwegian embassy. In both cases you have to start by applying online and payin a fee online than you get your appointment to submit your application on the police office closed to you adress in Norway or on the embassy in your country.

Hold on it takes time!

Hard luck :)