Looking for a community of friends in DF

Hi, I'm David and currently live in la Condesa. I'm from Texas originally but have found that having a group of friends that I see regularly has been difficult here. Some of my interests include film, music (especially the more eclectic the better), tequila, mezcal, and, yes, pulque, politics (I'm now mature enough to avoid heated discussions concerning an individual's political beliefs), microtheater, museums, and pobleando.

I'm bilingual but need extra practice in Spanish and especially with modismos and slang.

So if you're interested in having a coffee, beer and some conversation, please feel free to contact me. My whatsapp is 55 5902 1594 David Salas.

Thanks!

Hello David! welcome to Mexico City! I´ll be glad to help you with your spanish and show you around on your free time

Hello, looking for friends to practice my English and go for a drink when possible . If there are people over 50, better. A kiss to all !

Hola David!  We organize regular expat meet-ups in Mexico City, thats a good place to meet new people and also to polish up your spanish skills! We will meet again November 20th, Details to the event: expatme.at/events/2014/10/23/meet-up-mxico

Hi Christian,

I attend many of the Meetups here Mon, Wed, and Friday along with the occasional weekend. I'm now adding other avenues to create a community of friends. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Elichi,

I'm very open to the idea. I'd be more than happy to have some coffee with you and let you practice your English with me.

[ Moderated :  :offtopic: + Please post in required language ]