English lessons in China

Hi my wife ischinese and before she can be issued with a Settlement visa for th UK she wiil have to pass an English test t o a standard of the common european framework of reference Cass 1 at least  the pass must carry a certificate
so that my wife can prove to th UK authorities tha she has actually passed the English testI realise that I have posted this messaage before  and that Hailey in hong kong asked me to send her a Personal Message which I did when one of the admiistrators of this expat bloc explained what a PM was.  My problem is thatat my internet connection hasn't been working for over a week so I hav'nt been able to receive any more information from Hailey in Hong Kong
I'm ot all that computer litterate so have great diffuculty fixing these problems

I don't know what exact answers you want to hear and I don't know if this one will help too. I know a company who can help your wife improve her English. I used to work for an Online English Teaching company. They conduct classes via Skype. ^^

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR