Job offer for Auckland location, some questions

Hello folks,

I am a new member to this group and I am from India. The thing is, I have received a job offer from Indian company for their NZ client. So If I accept the offer, I have to go to client location which is Auckland. Here are few of questions:

1) I am offered compensation of 85000 NZ dollars/annum + health insurance + 4 weeks paid vacations. So after tax monthly compensation is approx. 5500 NZ. Now the question, is this much salary is sufficient for a couple(+ wife but no kids) with normal lifesyle(not luxurious) for living and with 2000 NZ dollar savings per month?

2) Are there any other things which I should negotiate with my employer?

3) Does health insurance in NZ covers all medical tests/doctor advice? (for example during pregnancy)

4) How's the work environment in NZ software companies?

5) Are expats respected or they are treated non equal(racism)?

6) In my situation what kind of VISA my employer would be applying?

1) I am offered compensation of 85000 NZ dollars/annum + health insurance + 4 weeks paid vacations. So after tax monthly compensation is approx. 5500 NZ. Now the question, is this much salary is sufficient for a couple(+ wife but no kids) with normal lifesyle(not luxurious) for living and with 2000 NZ dollar savings per month?
A: Decent housing would be at least $500 per month. Winter electric bill is always higher. Food cost vary. You may save up at least $1000 per month for sure. But remember, to setup a new house, furniture, refrigerator, car etc will cost you in the beginning.

2) Are there any other things which I should negotiate with my employer?
A. Sign up bonus to settle down. To setup a new house,  you need kitchen items, furniture, refrigerator, car etc and it will cost you in the beginning.

3) Does health insurance in NZ covers all medical tests/doctor advice? (for example during pregnancy)
A: It depends on type of insurance.

4) How's the work environment in NZ software companies?
A: It varies from company to company.

5) Are expats respected or they are treated non equal(racism)?
A: Majority of the time in Auckland you will be fine.  Overall it is very diverse environment.

6) In my situation what kind of VISA my employer would be applying?
A: I am not an expert, but it would be 2 year work permit of some sort. But apply for your PR right away after you start your job if you plan to live here longer.