Neet from Mauritius to Montreal

I have just landed in Montreal. 
Getting used to the city and life here, specially the weather. 
Sometimes it's hit as in summer and sometimes it's cold as in autumn.   
This city is new to me and vice versa.

Hello H.Neetasha Ganoory.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What are you doing in Montreal?
Are you working?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi neetsaha,
what you do in montreal? we are also planing to go there,if you are working there we just want to share some info.

thanks and take care

Hi Neetasha
welcome to Montreal
here you can find the 4 seasons in one day so you have to prepare yourself well to face that but now there are a lot of festivals in Montreal downtown and you can enjoy them, do not miss to visit park Mont-Royal, OKA and ST-Helen Island
nice stay

how should i do to get a place to live n whr shd i go to get a job
am coming with my husb n 2 kids

Hi Melissa,
Once you are accepted it will be easy, we need nurses in Quebec, you can live anywhyere in Montreal offcourse, maybe once you have a job , close to the hospital where you work?
Once you know when you are coming write me an e mail and I can help find you temprary accomodations,
Regards Philip Eerhart
[email protected]

Salut Melissa....

avan to vini....fini chek lor site quebec....pou emploie..

ici ban docteur bizin refer tout zot cours a zero...alors mo pas sit to ban qualifications servi...

avan meme to vin ici...fer reconnaite to ban qualifs ici au quebec..to capav fer ca depi lor site canada-quebec.Li bien important pou to trouve to job.pas nec get nimporte ki so conseil....rente lor site quebec aussi...ena plein details qui mo sir to pas conner...pou zenfans aussi...to gagne ban rente.... et pas per pou deman zot renseignements par mail.

oosaf wrote:

Salut Melissa....

avan to vini....fini chek lor site quebec....pou emploie..

ici ban docteur bizin refer tout zot cours a zero...alors mo pas sit to ban qualifications servi...

avan meme to vin ici...fer reconnaite to ban qualifs ici au quebec..to capav fer ca depi lor site canada-quebec.Li bien important pou to trouve to job.pas nec get nimporte ki so conseil....rente lor site quebec aussi...ena plein details qui mo sir to pas conner...pou zenfans aussi...to gagne ban rente.... et pas per pou deman zot renseignements par mail.

English please on this English speaking forum.
If you wish to post in French then click on the flag icon top right hand corner of this page then select language from the drop down box.

Hello Oosaf, trust you ok :) How is everything in Montreal ? I was there for couple months in 2012...