Is 2500USD a good salary?How about Safety and Ebola?

i am vijay from chennai.i got an offer in nigeria in aautomobile sector(stallion).Is it wise to come to nigeria?how about the safety over there?i have been offered for 2500 usd as nre salary and 1 lac niaras as local expenece.but accomodation/transport/house help/electricity wil be taken care by company.is it ok??can u guide me in this regard.my family members are afraid about safety and ebola..can u pls mail me to [email protected].
will be waiting for your reply.

Hello vijay

Welcome to Expat.com

While waiting for other members to give you some information, I invite you to check out our section Cost of Living in Lagos as well as Everyday Life in Lagos to gather some information.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Vijay plz share ur no

r u in lagos?can u tell me about u abhi?it is nice to meet.

DEAR VIJAYAN

SALAREY 2500 US$ IS GOOD ALSO LOCAL ALLOWANCE 100000 NAIRA ,

U CAN WELCOME .AFTER 6 PM ITS RISK GO OUTSIDE. SO BEFORE 6PM U SHOULD COME TO UR HOME.

SUNDAY U CAN VISIT TEMPLE OR MALL.

vijai_hyundai wrote:

Hi  vijay ,

I am deva from Delhi, i also got offer from the same company , have you any more information about this group

rajdev wrote:

DEAR VIJAYAN

SALAREY 2500 US$ IS GOOD ALSO LOCAL ALLOWANCE 100000 NAIRA ,

U CAN WELCOME .AFTER 6 PM ITS RISK GO OUTSIDE. SO BEFORE 6PM U SHOULD COME TO UR HOME.

SUNDAY U CAN VISIT TEMPLE OR MALL.

Could you please not post in uppercase. It is considered to be the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

About Safety, it depends on where u will work? i f in lagos, it's a safe town.
About Ebola, it's under solid control in Lagos as per WHO.
About ur Salary, i'm spending around 500 USD per Month, didn't include Transportation, accommodation, or Air Tickets, and i'm living here without my family, now u can calculate how much u will be able to save.

Hi,

How are you ?
I would like to know some information about Nigeria as i am planning to come there on a work permit. I got an offer from a school for a n administrators post with a salary of 150000 Niger per month after accommodation and car. I would like to know is that a good deal? secondly is it safe to stay in Nigeria? finally for food and decent living is this 150000 Niger sufficient. Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Regards
Sreekanth

Good salary and no Ebola.

there is'nt ebola in Nigeria anymore.so no one should accrue that to Her anymore...

the N150,000  monthly salzry  depends on your lifestyle before now. And besides, it all depends on which state your employer is located. But it'll interest you to know that your basic take home salary is $937.5 equivalently.

You can message me anyway.

Vijay Look there is no Ebola in Nigeria safety is all about individual company rules and regulations its actually safe there is no much problem over there if your too much part freak just need to take care of ur self .place is cool enjoy it