Francophone/Hispanophone/ Lusophone/ Italophone activity partners

Hi there,

I am an expat and I am looking to meet Francophone/ Hispanophone/ Lusophone/ Italophone/ Russophone speakers across Bangalore as activity partners.

Just want to string up a conversation in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Russian, the languages I speak, on the go. It can be during shopping, over lunch, over a game of chess or tennis, horse-riding, whatever..... Or even a simple stroll.

The objective is to speak the languages I know and speak coz I am bored of being spoken to, in the local languages here and finding myself unable to respond well enough, always finding myself at sea.

Anybody up to be my activity partner can inbox me.

Comes with some perks of course.... :D  A cuppa of coffee or just lunch/ tea and snacks on an otherwise tepid weekend. :cheers:

A nice way to meet new people and make friends! Guys and girls, come alone or in a group. All are welcome.

Hello Nash1984,

Have you tried any of the other language forum versions of the India Forum?

We have 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) for each of our forums. You can access any one of them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner and selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. Hopefully in 2015 even more languages will be added to this list.

These forums are not simply translated versions of what appears here on the Anglophone version,  but rather completely separate forums with their own unique postings. Try it out, I'm sure it will help you greatly in meeting the diverse people you're looking for.

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you, James! I am proficient in different European languages and India is a diverse country for languages. Yet the European language speakers are scattered far and few in between.

it makes it a tad difficult to reach out to any such speakers who can be activity partners. The intention and purpose behind activity partners is to get the language flowing by usage in daily and commonly encountered scenarios, preferably on a weekend.

Thanks for your recommendation! Will check out the other versions.