Im in love with an algerian man please help im new to this

hi all , i started talking with an algerian man .but he as moved to london .i asked if he was married he was in algeria but divorced .so the relationship started .we meet in may of this year .talking by phone .but we meet face to face in june .he is a lovely man .very polite caring .but on the 2nd visit to me i found out he was married to a polish ladie .he tells me he only married for stay in england but tells me he dont want me for benfit .he says he dont love her .does not live with her .could he be telling me the truth .he tells me i am his heart .he calls me shabab halbabi .yes i have gave him money .he ask if i could lean him ,because i fell in love i help him out to go and see his children in algeria .i8 am scared im being used .i love this man deeply .he also told as i used to call him in algeria that he as told his mom about us .he is now back in england .but not seen him since he as been back just dont no what to do for the best .can any one help thank you for reading xxx

msfreeandsingle wrote:

hi all , i started talking with an algerian man .but he as moved to london .i asked if he was married he was in algeria but divorced .so the relationship started .we meet in may of this year .talking by phone .but we meet face to face in june .he is a lovely man .very polite caring .but on the 2nd visit to me i found out he was married to a polish ladie .he tells me he only married for stay in england but tells me he dont want me for benfit .he says he dont love her .does not live with her .could he be telling me the truth .he tells me i am his heart .he calls me shabab halbabi .yes i have gave him money .he ask if i could lean him ,because i fell in love i help him out to go and see his children in algeria .i8 am scared im being used .i love this man deeply .he also told as i used to call him in algeria that he as told his mom about us .he is now back in england .but not seen him since he as been back just dont no what to do for the best .can any one help thank you for reading xxx

You are being taken for a ride by this guy. Have nothing further to do with him. Forget him and move on with your life.
He is a liar and a user.

stumpy wrote:
msfreeandsingle wrote:

You are being taken for a ride by this guy. Have nothing further to do with him. Forget him and move on with your life.
He is a liar and a user.

Hello  there.

I wonder how could you SO quickly came up with such conclusion :)
the question is not why but how quickly?!
I have seen worse, it cannot be more than that :)
still thank you for your opinion.

And for the girl who asked :)
Please ask the boy it would be much better and much genuine, here they tell you what they want unless you want someone else decide your life :) cheers

A marriage for a passport is always bad.
No matter which nationality you have.
This man is just a liar and a opportunist.

YOU deserve better!

Take care and I hope you choose wise.

Hi Dear,
I have lived in London for 15 Years, married to wonderful wife from USA, we have never thought about paperwork or passport since the beginning of our relationship.
Who does not commit mistake or error in life we are human being, we must accept each other and forgive each other, make compromises otherwise we cannot live in peace and harmony.
God the Almighty the creator forgive our sins on a daily basis small and big as long as we repent and reconcile with him so please do give him a chance and work with him towards a beautiful start, i am sure you will never regret it

Best Regards