Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Sounds like a plan, London pub meet. I would love to arrange it when i get back to London. I didnt realise we had so many disconnected expats in London. I have friends from Albania, Greece, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Russia, Ghana, Portugal. I will organise it With my friends first then come back to you :D

i am seeking for friends in Liverpool
any body intersted plz inbox me

:)

[moderated: no free ads please register your business in the business directory]

Salut Julien,

I would be up to organize a get-together in Nottingham with some Expat.com members.
It could be nice to show the new comers around in the city center ;)
Cheers guys

Remy

Rems34 wrote:

Salut Julien,

I would be up to organize a get-together in Nottingham with some Expat.com members.
It could be nice to show the new comers around in the city center ;)
Cheers guys

Remy

Hi Remy,

Maybe you can suggest a date, time and a location to make this Expat.com meet-up happen. :D
I think that there will be other members who will be willing to join you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi everyone,

Ok, I give it a go ;)
For those interested, we could meet at the Pub Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem (next to the castle, please ask if you have no idea where this is) this Saturday 4th October around 7pm?
Hope to see many of you there :)
My mobile in case: 07741508254.
Have a nice day

Remy

Hello all!!

As part of the Expat.com Team, we are presently bringing our Full Support to members who wish to organize and Expat.com Meet UP!

Do you wish to have some great times? Meet new people and enjoy the best times while you are in England?

Just tell us in which city you are! And when you wish to have a Meet Up... think one week ahead ( so that we can have good time to invite the most expatriates around )

Join the fun! Get connected ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Cf. my previous post ;)
Cheers

Remy

Hello Remy

So as to help you set up a great expat meet up, I invite you to create a new thread with title '' Expat.com Meet Up @Date @Place''.

Once this done, you can send me via private message the url link to the thread and I shall ask the team to invite as much expatriates around as possible and also place an advert on the forum to help you make this a Expat.com gathering a success.

We have several other ideas to propose, just create that new thread and we shall advise you with the rest ;)

p.s : (for the date, think something like the end of this month, so that we have enough time for spreading the word around)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi there,
After travelling and lived in 9 different countries, We are moving to Liverpool. I have organised many Coffee Morning, Mums groups and Ladies Nights, I can volunteer to do one in Liverpool too:) I usually create Blog, FB groups as well. I can create all and can announce here too, of course with a help of Expat.com Team:)
Regards
Dee

hello who know not expensive hotel in London?

'Pubs' must be a 'thing' here.

A meeting in London is an excellent idea and well overdue.

travallodge hotel

Dear Julian

Now its summer here in London, its suitable time to organize expat gathering. I strongly support that

We're hosting a picnic next Wednesday (22 July 2015) on Primrose Hill, London to meet new people. So far around 35 people are coming. It'll be a pretty chilled out way to get to know one another and hopefully make some friends over some home made food! It's free if you want to come (as long as you bring food!) so check it out: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No external links please

Hi There!

Indeed good idea!
Both Maxime and Myself (Lilou) would be keen on joinging your next get-together expat in Nott!

cheers
Lilou&Max

Hey,

Well it's more an unofficial get together between French people, since there seems to be only French in Notts ;)
If you're interested, let me know.
Take care

Remy