Introducing myself, pleased to meet you!

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself.
I'm Ayu, currently working in Jakarta, live in near Jakarta.
I'd love to make friends, especially to those who love to hanging out around Citos or Kemang, indonesian or expat is welcome!
Currently I'm working at a Japanese company and learning the language, so any Japanese who wants to do language exchanges or anyone who is japanese speaker kindly contact me.
Nice to meet you all!
Have a nice day.

I'm not Japanese but still; welcome to the forum

As I previously said, i'd love to make friends with anyone :) thank you for your warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum.... :top:

I can count to 5 in Japanese.

For some reason, that never impresses anyone.

You'll be impressive if you can count up to 1 million something  :D

I can't count that high in English.

Welcome to the forum !!
I can count till ten and say good morning in Japanese but when I speak it everyone would laugh at me  :D:D:D

Luke!  Great new avatar!  The little guy is getting big!   :top:

Hi Bidara!
Thank you! Dont worry when i have to speak to people i lost my words too  :|

I'm Taiwanese-Indonesian, but i can speak Japanese a little...it's because my grandmother is Japanese..i think we can learn Japanese language together, nice to meet you ^_^

Thanks Roy, 18 months now and he is clearly on a mission to do everything at once. Still it keeps you young and tired and hopeful all at the same time.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I can count to 5 in Japanese.

For some reason, that never impresses anyone.

That's because you're really saying, "My dog has a bent nose".
They just assume you're mad.

As for the OP, I'm a boring English chap who speaks a few words in Japanese, all picked up from a BBC TV series called, Shogun.
I also speak a little Mandarin, but mostly naughty words and how to order sweet and sour chicken. My English isn't much better.

Welcome to the forum.

Nazario Lie wrote:

I'm Taiwanese-Indonesian, but i can speak Japanese a little...it's because my grandmother is Japanese..i think we can learn Japanese language together, nice to meet you ^_^

Sure things! Nice to meet you too!

mas fred wrote:

As for the OP, I'm a boring English chap who speaks a few words in Japanese, all picked up from a BBC TV series called, Shogun.
I also speak a little Mandarin, but mostly naughty words and how to order sweet and sour chicken. My English isn't much better.

Welcome to the forum.

I wonder how is "excellent" for you if you said so about your english :o
Thank you mas, nice to meet you!

mas fred wrote:

That's because you're really saying, "My dog has a bent nose".
They just assume you're mad.

I already knew that part.

But Shogun is an American miniseries.  Unless the BBC did some remake.

hello... arevyoubstill here in Jakarta?
can I meet you?
I am from.Philippine...

Hi Alexandrite,

Sure we can talk or maybe meet one day.
Please introduce yourself here :)
Nice to meet you!