IELTS EXAMS

hai friends! i am in saudiarabia. i like to write IELTS exam. Is anybody is there for course training(teaching) in JUBAIL or nearby area? pls reply

vijay4msaudi wrote:

hai friends! i am in saudiarabia. i like to write IELTS exam. Is anybody is there for course training(teaching) in JUBAIL or nearby area? pls reply

Check out the British Council in Dammam.

britishcouncil.org/taking_ielts_at_bc_ksa_new.doc

7th Floor, Al Rashed Towers
King Abdulaziz St
Al Khobar 8387
Tel: 03 8877851 ext 120
Email: [email protected]
Opening Hours : 9am - 3pm  Sat-Wed

me also interested for  IELTS ,

please  tell me  anyone taking training or tution  for IELTS candidates,if please sent me details.jubail only

The best tuition you could get your self is online on youtube or IELTS website, download the practice paper and practice again and again.
I gave my exam in July, I got my self registered at IDP IELTS Khobar.
http://idpielts.me/IELTS-Test-Dates/idp … st-centre/

If you need any more information please share!

Dear Nabil,

Can you share your experience of IELTS that you have taken before?

What was the Result?

I am going to take in January

wsmhagazi wrote:

Dear Nabil,

Can you share your experience of IELTS that you have taken before?

What was the Result?

I am going to take in January

Hey,

My experience was good with the IELTS exam.
First of all get yourself registered as soon as possible for the preferred date because the slots get full quite fast..
For my practice i was watching a lot of videos on youtube, there is a very good teacher on youtube and her name is Emma... do check her videos..
On my exam day i was not able to find the exam center easily so I suggest you leave early for your exam center..
The written exam exam went well then after a break of 2 hours i guess there was speaking, got a bit nervous but nailed it!

The results came after 14 days online and I scored 7 in academic.

Hope my experience comes to some help to you!

Best of luck!

Thanks again Nabil,

Which Exam is tough (Reading, Listening, Writing) to prepare more?

Best of luck

wsmhagazi wrote:

Thanks again Nabil,

Which Exam is tough (Reading, Listening, Writing) to prepare more?

Best of luck

Hey,

It all depends on you! Try to do a assessment by yourself to check where you stand... I found the reading part to be little bit tough..

Best of luck!

hi guys..
hope u everyone  rocking out there...
am just planning to perform the  ielts test..but didn't registered yet ..just little bit nervous to attend the test....so any one can give any ideas fo me  to chase that down...????

shahbz wrote:

hi guys..
hope u everyone  rocking out there...
am just planning to perform the  ielts test..but didn't registered yet ..just little bit nervous to attend the test....so any one can give any ideas fo me  to chase that down...????

There are two things you must be well acquainted with:

1- Exam format - solve a few old papers and you'll be good to go.
2- English - Make sure you are good at all four areas they'll test you on: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day
I scored 7.5 on academic exam it was so easy although I didn't prepare very well.I recommend a book of 80 page  (target band 7)

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

I have planned to write IELTS but I have no idea for whom I have to contact and how I go ahead.

Currently, am living Al Jubail Saudi Arabia.  if any Good center is available near to me please share the address and give some input how can I Go ahead.

Presently working in manpower Consultancy, and I did my Masters degree in Hospital Administration.