Expat blog gatherings in Kolkata

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Kolkata Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Kolkata: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Kolkata. ;)

Best,

Julien

[Moderated]

[Moderated: Please register into Kolkata Business directory]

oh..noone replied here?why wouldnt people wish to make good friends and make it a happier friendlier place?

id love to join =)ill be there in kolkata soon in another few days.im malaysian.now residing in lucknow but will move to lucknow soon.so im lookin forward for new friends

It seems like this forum has been dormant for a while.

So those you're still around and still interested, lets meet-up...

One can always use new friends in new places :)

Ah, I propose tonight, 9 PM Someplace Else at park Hotel.
Wats say guys ?

hi everyone!!! Is this gathering still going on? I am claire from philippines and been here in kolkata for quite sometime now...but would love to meet expats here...

Have a nice time with expats.

HI CLAIRE,

Nice to see you here ;)

Can we communicate? :) I will be in west India Ahmedabad Gujarat soon

Any new meetups coming up for this group?

Hi Lhexie, how are you? Are you in India now?

Hello All,

Is the Gathering Still on, Would love to meet all Filipino Friends in Kolkata. Still miss the hospitality and their amicable nature i had received when i visited Quezon. If Any one up for a meet kindly inform.