How it's like to work as a Villa host?

Hi! I have an offer as a villa host and it's one from the resort there in maldives. I wanna know if 400usd is enough to sustain there?
Also they gonna let me go from my country as a tourist and the agency actually tell me to not bothered about it since they have a contact from the immigration. I was feeling undecided because of it coz i know I'm having a record of being offload last year and I don't want this to be an additional burden for me in getting off the country without proper documentation.

And then I also see in the contract that the number of working hours is not being specified however as far as I've understand there is it will depend to the season of the hotel. Does that mean that if it's a low season of the resort I will not be working and that will result for me to have no pay. And only when it's a peak season then they can let me go to work?

My job to be there is Villa host. . How it's like to work that way? Because as far as my experience is concern I'm having a Front desk associate job and it's a hotel. I'm open to the position that I'll be working but I'm just afraid that they'll gonna lay off me if ever I can't perform the said job.
I.hope someone can enlightened me here as I really feel undecided.
Thanks

hello, first things first, don't come here as tourist,95% chance you might got offloaded. there is a proper processed for the direct hire and documentation should be done here and it will be easy for you too and convenient, there's a consulate here who can give them proper documents for you to processed legally in POEA. it will take something 3-4 weeks but atleast you were no need to worry whenever you might get offloaded or not.

hope it helps.
thanks