Hey People.

Hello guys,
I'm new here but I believe the Expat.com would be a great way to share my ideas and have ideas shared with me from others so I am very excited to learn. I am a writer. I write pretty much everything from songs, jokes, inspirational writings, and even movie scripts. I lived in the states pretty much all my life and now I'm on a quest for creativity here in Ghana.
Glad to be on here!

Hello MrBlueoutofthebox :)

Welcome on board Expat.com!

As a new member also I invite you to present yourself further, name, age where did you live in the states?

Will you be living in Ghana for long?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

My name is Dominique,18, and I used to live in Reston,Virginia. I might be here for long. I am on a quest for creativity and it's challenging but fulfilling. And yourself?

Hello Dominique

As stated in my outro signature in my post above, I am Expat.com Moderator here to guide you and help you get best interactions ;)

I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Ghana section of the forum to increase your chances to make new friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

That's cool!  Ghana will definitely be good for you if you're looking for a boost in creativity.  I just returned home from there a week ago.  In the  4 trips I've made to Ghana I've found the creative juices flowing each and every time.  The culture and people are awesome and grow on you more and more.  Finding your way around at first is not easy, but will become easier as you get to know where things you need are located.

How long will you be visiting? Did you get an apartment or will you be staying in hotels? Some of the places I've been to are Cape Coast Castle, Kakum National Park Canopy Walk, Aburi Botanical Gardens, Legon Botanical Gardens, Till's Beach Hotel, Anamobo Beach Resort, Big Milly's Backyard Kokrobite, Labadi Beach and Tawala Beach in Accra.

I urge you to take trotro's to some of the places you travel to.  They are inexpensive and give you an insight into daily life in Ghana.  The more places you travel around to the more you will learn about the culture.
Akwaaba to Ghana and happy travels.