Looking for friends in malaga

Hi I have been living and working in malaga for a year now as an English teacher. My Spanish is not great but will be starting classes this week. I am looking to meet English and Spanish speaking friends here in Malaga...

Hi Esme Fegan !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

HI Esme , more than welcome to Malaga.

I'm up to meeting at the weekends. Where are u living now?

Hey Esme,

Teaching english sounds great, im an au pair in Torremolinos and have just started spanish classes too. It would be nice to meet up in Malaga one day for a chat and get to know each other. Let me know what you think :)

Hi Esme,

How are you?

I am Kate From Liverpool and I have lived in Malaga for 3 years.

Where abouts in Malaga are you living.

Regards

Kate x

Hi, my name is Savannah, I am 18 and i have just moved to Marbella. would love to meet up with you if you ever get to Marbella. I am near the old town.

Hi guys...i am living in La Paz which is just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre...it would be great to all get together on a weekend to have a beer and catch up. When would be good for people...and would the centre be best? xx

Yes it would be best for me to meet in the center as i live in Torremolinos so i get the train to the center, just opposite El Corte Inglés. I agree it would be great to all get together for a drink and a chat, weekends work for me as i am free to do as i wish :) im busy this weekend and the next but can do the weekend commencing Nov 9th. How about everyone else? x

Expat meet-up, Saturday 27th October - Plaza de la Merced

Ok.... well i am free this Saturday if anyone would like to meet in the centre for a beer...maybe Plaza de la Merced at Picasso bar (top right corner of the plaza). What ever time is good for people is good for me!

TanithG...we can arrange another meet for the weekend of Nov 9th...maybe this could be a regular thing every couple of weeks if people fancy it.

Please let me know who can make it and what time is best for everyone!!

Looking forward to it already.....

Esme x

Yeah great, i don't want to miss the opportunity to meet new people but I'm in Barcelona this weekend and San Pedro the next, but i hope you guys can work something out then i can meet you all in a few weeks.
Fingers crossed to this all working out :) x

Hi Tanith,

I will make sure it works. I have spoken to Julien who organises events and meet ups on the blog and he is sending a message to all the members in Malaga...French and Spanish. It looks like this could be a regular thing!!

I just hope we get people to come this Saturday!! Keep in touch and we will arrange something for when you are free!!

I look forward to meeting you!!

Esme xx

Forum link for Malaga meet up...come for a beer!!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=206894

Esme x

(moderated: no advert please)

Hola,

Do you still meet up during the weekends? If so, I would like to join you :)

/Laurent

Hi Espe,

My name is Cristina, IŽm spanish and as you,  looking for foreign people to meet .. so if you want i give you my email , you can add me on facebook and could talk there...

[email protected]

See you soon!

Cris

HEY.. will you still be in Malaga this summer in the June?

My name is Carmen Im from new jersey and will be studying abroad in Malaga in June.
Ill be with a group of people from all different part of the US, that are in the same program as me.
Its always great to meet new people, especially ones that know the city I will be staying in!

hopefully you reply and we can meet this summer!

Carmen

Hi Esme and tanith,

Im john, im in torremolinos at thr moment for two weeks on a bit of a reccie to decide where id loke to move to. Im heading back this sunday and will then hopefulpy be coming back in a couple of weeks.

Ive made some friends here but woukd love to make some more before leaving. I visited malaga and loved it but cant decide whether to live more rural and have long weekemds in the city or love there.

Anyways drop me a line if you feel like a coffee, tanith id be happy to introduce yu to thr people ive met already,  they're male amd female and good fun :-)

Sincerely,

John

P.s it goes for anyone happy to meet anyone and everyone just read a couple of messages but its an open offer if anyone wouod like to meet up :)

Hi how long have you been teaching?

Hello do you ever get to Estepona?

Hi,  We live in Almunecar, so about 45 min from Malaga.  You may want to check out Costa Women on facebook and website.  It is a great social network as well.

you can be able to contact me