Tennis Partners in Chennai

Hello,

Im looking for tennis partners in chennai. Please contact me.

Thank!

hi,

I a great tennis fan, I never played tennis before, any advice.

Regards,

Sanjay

Hi,
You both can join the group on meetup.com/chennaitennis/
Greetings

Hi,
I would like to play Tennis as well when I am in town. As Adrian mentioned, join the meetup group..I am a member of that group as well. It is a small but growing group..
I hope to see some of you on the court soon.

Jo - If meetup does not work out, send me an email with your contact info. We will try to play sometime - [email protected]

I wish I can play tennis

hi..i moved in chennai recently .Did you already find a partner?If not we can team up

Hi why not try Leander paes or mahesh bhupathy as your partner.

leander may be right back home after the autralian open soon.

I am looking for a tennis partner. I am an above intermediate player, close to being called advanced. Call me at 7708038506

Hello sreeram83.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this post is old 2011 :rolleyes:

Feel free to start a new topic on the Chennai Forum.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi!

I am from South Korea, playing Nungumbakam these days.
And planning to play at Ideal Resort(ECR, near Tiger Cave) every Sunday.

Where do you play? We should meet and play.

Baseline Tennis Academy is one of the leading Tennis Coaching Academy, Usually  i played tennis most of the time here.

Hi,

Good Morning!!

I am Divya. I live in Velacherry. Will you be interested to do any part-time job. We are looking for people who can read Korean. Please do get in touch if you are willing to join us in this project.

I work with SS Protelo Business Solution, a Localization company. You can know more about us on ssprotelo.com.

Thanks in advance :) .

Best Wishes
Divya

Hi Divya,

Can you please post this advert in the job in Chennai section?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

@road4park @arunareddy - Im Vinod an intermediate player and could rate at NTRP 4 , would you guys be interested to play sometime ?